Did you mean: 

plan not activated

Kochai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We put 20$ in the plan but it is not activated 

9 REPLIES 9

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kochai , check your payment history and double check all your payments went through.  A simple payment issue might be the cause.  Alternatively, there's an option to suspend services under plans & add-on , I don't know if you could turn it on and off with your current status. Might be worth a try.

Kochai

No it's not working on any phone. I just did my monthly payment like I always do every month. This when I paid my sim was just not working I can't call or receive any calls

Kochai

I didn't miss my date and neither im a renewing my plan early. The plan says suspended

@Kochai wrote:

I just went from an iPhone to a Samsung phone so I was just paying my monthly payment For my SIM card. I went and paid for 1 month but when I tried calling it was not working

You called your own phone number from another phone but it didn't ring?  Are you trying to port a number?

dennise3388
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Kochai wrote:

I just went from an iPhone to a Samsung phone so I was just paying my monthly payment For my SIM card. I went and paid for 1 month but when I tried calling it was not working

Are you saying the sim is working on the iphone, but not on the samsung phone? Is your samsung phone unlocked? Please provide more detail. Thanks

Kochai

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Kochai We need more information. Are you trying to renew your plan early? Did you miss your renewal date? Does the plan say expired/suspended? Did you just sign up?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kochai , what do you mean by not activated?  Is this an attempt to restore an account from suspended state? 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Kochai wrote:

We put 20$ in the plan but it is not activated 

Try restarting your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.