cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone internet

MariaPapoila
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a phone plan that includes internet, but a few days ago i stop have it. why?

8 REPLIES 8

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MariaPapoila 

could be you used up your data amount for month.??? If that’s the case don’t get Over charged for more it Just stops working Until new cycle starts.

@MariaPapoila here's a visual guide 20200417_204130.jpg

Stay safe. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

@MariaPapoila wrote:

where can i buy that data add on?

@MariaPapoila   Under My Data/add-ons select Purchase Add-on.  Remember you need to add funds first and then make the purchase.

MariaPapoila
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

where can i buy that data add on?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@MariaPapoila wrote:

I have a phone plan that includes internet, but a few days ago i stop have it. why?

@MariaPapoila   Login into your account and see if you still have data available in the overview page under My Plans/Add-ons.  If the data line is missing then it means that you've depleted your plan data and will need to purchase an add-on to tide you over until renewal.  You can purchase 1GB for $15, this data add-on doesn't expire.  

Alternatively you can change plans for more data or renew to existing plan by contacting moderators via the chatbot SIMon by clicking on the ? mark bottom right of screen.  If you decide to change plans immediately you will lose whatever features you have left on your current plan and are advised to change at next renewal instead.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@MariaPapoila Perhaps you used up your plan data. Check your online account. If yes, now you need to buy a data addon.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@MariaPapoila login to your self serve account and under "overview" scroll to the bottom and check to see if you have data. if there is nothing there than you have used it all up

Need Help? Let's chat.