cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pas de internet

amina02014
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

j ai faite une paiment 3 mois pour pm et jai 1 gb data ms quand j allume mes cellulaire data pas d internet

13 REPLIES 13

vrance
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @amina02014, when u take out the SIM card, the profile will disappear.  When u put back the SIM card, the APN may or may not be correct.  Just check if the profile is installed in your setting.  If you cannot locate that profile, just do it one more time from the safari browser.  The profile should stay on your iphone as long as you do not remove the SIM card or reset the network setting.  Please let us know if this work after u put back the SIM card, and install the profile again.

amina02014

what i will do i will do resting first and then i will take out the sim and put back or i will take out the sim and do reseting because i did the to way nothing change still no data

vrance
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @amina02014, if I read it correctly, the APN is resetted when u pull the SIM card out, or when you perform the reset on network setting.  If you have installed the APN profile generated by unlockit.co.nz, it will be on your iphone until you have removed the SIM card or reset the network setting.  I used to do that many years ago for older iphone (even iphone 5 with IOS 6) since the default SIM card APN setting is not correct.  Please let us know if there is other issue that the setting does not stay, so that we may help you on this.

Forgot to mention, if you need data only, you just need the APN as sp.mb.com.  The other settings are for MMS, hotspot etc., and you do not need user ID and password.

@amina02014 For phones that work on PM read posts on this Board: Phones & Hardware

ou en Francais: Téléphones et équipement

Lots of choice. If you would like some suggestions please tell us:

- price range you would consider?

- is it only Apple that interests you?

If used phones interest you, consider Voici Orchard, notre fournisseur d’appareils de confiance and their main web site getorchard.com for iPhones (unlocked or Telus to operate on PM).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

amina02014

ok can u tell me which phone m gonna get to have no prb bcz m tired to email evry moment

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@amina02014, unfortunately iphone 4 can not be upgraded to ios 8 or 9.  So, you are stuck with the iOS7.  Are you saying that the unlockit link I provided earlier is not working for you?  If the APN settings keep changing back to sp.telus in place of sp.mb then I don't know another way.

Try and write to Public Mobile support an email by clicking on the Contact Us

Its a problem with Apple, they have decided not to give option to set APN manually in your phone.  The public mobile support people will be able to tell you if there is a way to make your phone work.  Otherwise you may have to get another phone if you want to use data.

fperron

Hi amina02014, 

I think ios 8 and 9 are not compatible with an iPhone 4.

You have to open a safari browser and go on the page below to put the APN setting :

http://www.unlockit.co.nz/

Take option: Canada, Public Mobile and Create APN.

amina02014

nd when i goes ther and i do reset its com automatcly isp.telus.com why

amina02014

hwo can i go to ios8 or 9 because in my phone we dont have that they are riting apn sp.mb.com and after that username  and aftrer password  and after reset setting

amina02014

s je trouve ou ca ios8 ou ios9

jai iphone s 4

dans les paramaitre au ou

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @amina02014, My French is very poor but if I understand correctly, I think you need to set up correct APN settings.  Which version of iOS are you on?  If you are on iOS 8 or iOS 9 then you can manually enter the correct settings like this:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/forumtopicprintpage/board-id/Announcements/mess...

If you are on iOS 7, you can do this: (thanks @vrance, who originally suggested this in another discussion)

in your iphone Safari browser, search unlockit.co.nz, and select Canada and Public Mobile.  It will generate a profile for you to install.  The profile will contain the correct APN, which I have just checked here:

http://www.unlockit.co.nz/mobilesettings/settings.php?id=1019

amina02014

mon tel et iphone s 4 unloked j.appelle je envoi des msg il px m appler aussi c je le connecte avec le wifi aussi ca marche ms avec les donneé cullulaire nn

amina02014

quand je fait allumée mes donéee cellulaires et je veut ouvrir une page ou skype il m ecrive  un message    vous n etes pas abonné a un service de donéee cullulaire malgré que javait ca sur mon conte et jai faite une paiment pour 3 mois

Need Help? Let's chat.