cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overpaid for 1 month subscription

Precy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I have been contacting you for several days now, but it's only now I got thru with you guys. Here is the problem:

I have 2 phones under 1 bank account. And my new phones have a deductions of 3 times of what I have to pay

When we moved out last August 1, I asked them to add data to my new phone, they deducted twice from my account but I don't see any data added on my phone. Then on the due date they deducted another $28.25from my account. So basically, the deducted $ 22.60 twice last August 1, then $28.25 last August 10. My plan is just talk and text, which cost only $ 37. So I was overcharged more than twice this month! I need my money back! That's too much guys! Somebody help me please? 'm not rich!!!

10 REPLIES 10

I think I knew that @Luddite, I just lumped them altogether for my quick explain the process of the disceptive status displays through the removal process.

@stonechucker JUst FYI in case you didn't notice. I watched carefully my last renewal and Rewards are applied BEFORE Available Funds to leave a balance if the total is more than your plan cost.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Precy, no problem, glad I could explain it a bit for you.

Just an FYI... if this is your first renewal (and I think it is), don't worry about strange expired and suspended messages on your renewal.  It's a system that runs overnight, and displays messages that confuse new members.

It's a regular thing, and as long as you continue to have service on your phone, there is nothing to worry about.

Precy
Oh ok, now I understand. Thank you for answering my email that fast.
You're the best!

Precy

Your $30 credit is probably sitting as available funds.  This doesn't apply until the date of renewal.  When renewal happens, available balance is used (with any other credits from rewards), and then you'll be charged to the credit card if there is a remaining balance.

Precy
I am just wondering when is the credited $30, in my account can be used? Is it not automatically be deducted from my next month bill? I just checked how much will i have to pay next, and it's still $30? Why is that? My next automated payment is on the 9th of September, can you also help me with this matter?

Thanks,
Precy

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Precy,

You're welcome. 🙂 🙂 🙂

As the part of a Customer Service Experience, I am inviting you to fill out the following survey: https://telus.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6tzYQ56VOqX4teZ

Have a nice day!

Cheers

Abdoulaye

Precy
Yes, they did! Thanks Mods

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Don't worry, the mods will credit you back when's things are cleared up.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Unfortunately you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.