cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no outgoing text and not outgoing calls

roberto24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

today october 18 i found i have not outgoing texts and not outgoing calls.this is no my phone.it a technical issue.can somebody tellme what is going on?

16 REPLIES 16

@roberto24 

.....and not all threads need solutions especially if you haven't really asked a question. I just checked my topics started......147   marked solutions.......49     unmarked.....2..

cbx4evr

Yep, Community makes Public great.

@roberto24 

We are happy to have helped. It's good to see your recent experience has spurred you on to come check out the community to learn a little more about your services and participate yourself. Make use of the search bar when you want to help answer a question. Type in the question and hit go. Read several of the threads with a green checkmark indicating a solution. If the solution is the same that is likely the answer you seek. Try to avoid suggesting to contact customer support unless it's an account issue that only a CSA can resolve. Best of luck!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Meow wrote:

@roberto24 wrote:

i like to say thanks to all community for trying to help me on my recent issue.i think that when we are unite any kind of trouble can be resolved. remember to check in the website if someone need help and you're gonna be compensated.

Real compensation is resolved issue, 'thank you note' and newly acquired knowledge.

Potential monetary compensation is not that important...

Perhaps not as important, but it is nice to receive... 😁

Power of the Community!!!

glad your issue was resolved and you can now enjoy the service  🙂

@roberto24 wrote:

i like to say thanks to all community for trying to help me on my recent issue.i think that when we are unite any kind of trouble can be resolved. remember to check in the website if someone need help and you're gonna be compensated.

Real compensation is resolved issue, 'thank you note' and newly acquired knowledge.

Potential monetary compensation is not that important...

roberto24

@roberto24 

So it's working fine on 3G now?

@roberto24 wrote:

thanks' anyway for your prompt answer but i think nobody knows what's going on. also when y try to call my wife it is going directly to live a message on her voicemail.

@roberto24   If the issue hasn't been resolved, then go back to my post and undo the solution.  

That suggestion has worked for some customers but, of course, that may not be the situation for your problem and you may need to contact customer support by clicking the chatbot bubble (bottom right of screen) and submitting a ticket and ask for help.

roberto24

maybe us you said  before it coul be A TELUS upgrading

roberto24

thanks' anyway for your prompt answer but i think nobody knows what's going on. also when y try to call my wife it is going directly to live a message on her voicemail.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@roberto24 

can you try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and do Rebooting your phone,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

can you try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do again Rebooting your phone 

This is quick and simple,

and you can try to reset network settings and Changing APN Settings
Spoiler
for IPhone

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords,

or visit  Here link, 

and go Changing APN Settings On An IPhone

click Here link, 

How to reset network settings on an Android device
  1. Open the Settings app on your Android.
  2. Scroll to and tap either "General management" or "System," depending on what device you have.
  3. Tap either "Reset" or "Reset options."
  4. Tap the words "Reset network settings."

or visit  Here link,

and go Changing APN Settings On Android device

click Here link,

Ensure you have the correct APN settings by visit Here link,

Select the brand and model of your phone, After doing so, you will be provided with the exact APNs required for your phone on our network.

and if still not fix it please you Have To Submit a Ticket To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,

Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

roberto24

yes i did on another phone. nothing happened

roberto24

i did it many time

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@roberto24 wrote:

today october 18 i found i have not outgoing texts and not outgoing calls.this is no my phone.it a technical issue.can somebody tellme what is going on?

@roberto24   It might be related to equipment upgrading by Telus, so the workaround is to temporarily switch your phone to 3G/WCDMA network setting.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@roberto24 wrote:

@roberto24 

Can you try your SIM in another phone?

Does data work?

Need Help? Let's chat.