cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new phone no already allocated to some one URGENT!

oksana46
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I just activated new no with public at London drugs in west Edmonton mall. Edmonton, Ab

Sales rep help me to activate the phone, xxx-xxx-xxxxx. But, when I was creating my account on public and send a verification code I did not got it, because the phone no selected is not register and is already allocated to some one else and not even public.

Name: xxxxxxxxxx

Account no: xxxxxxxx

Activation # xxxxxxx

I have already register autopay for it, and phone no selected is technical false. please solve this problem as soon as, or give me different no right away.

Thanks,

Oksana

Edit:  Personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

11 REPLIES 11

@oksana46 wrote:

Please provide me with new phone number

A mentioned earlier, only a moderator can do this when you are unable to get into your self servie account. Please follow the instructions provided earlier to do this. 

oksana46

Please provide me with new phone number

Everything is online here @oksana46 , you have to contact the moderators (PM customer service). I gave you a direct private message link above so that you could contact them directly. 

oksana46

I did not port in no, I got new no which is already allocated to some one else, can you please change my no.

Thanks

oksana46

it is same no selected on paper as well, can you please allocate new phone no right away

thanks,

Osaka

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@oksana46 , did you do a number port that is still being completed?  Can you look at your phone and see what it is reporting as the number given to you?  

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @oksana46 

I think the easiest and fastest route would be to choose a new number.

You can do it once every 30 days here

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/ChangeNumber/ 

Welcome to public mobile

Ps. Please remove your personal info this is a public forum anybody can read it and it could be misused

@Luddite please remove @oksana46 's private information. Thanks.

It happens sometimes, @oksana46 . Contact the moderators directly through private message link here, explain your situation  and ask them to give you a new cell phone number .

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Once you get you new number open your self service account. Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

First click the 3 dots on right of your post and edit your post to remove your personal information as this is a public forum and it's visible to everyone.

Need Help? Let's chat.