cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new email address

billkuhl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how do I change my email address on my current public mobile account?

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@billkuhl 

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,

Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%. and they will change for you,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here link to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here link
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@billkuhl wrote:

how do I change my email address on my current public mobile account?

If it's for self-serve account, you'll need to ask CS for help:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@billkuhl 

Contact a CSA.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

Need Help? Let's chat.