cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network

rubitami
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone network and data is not working since this morning. I can't call or receive any calls or text messages. What's the problem? Does anybody had this problem? HELP!

3 REPLIES 3

I'm afraid that's the whole purpose of PM as a third teir carrier. Less for less use to be our motto. many other providers provide phone support at a higher price, but we're here for the savings.

Restarting your phone, shutting down your phone, removing the sim for 30 secs and reinstalling it, have worked for some. And one other trick has been used successfully, The lost phone trick! 

Caution! There have been reports that the lost phone trick removes your autopay and may be other rewards for the cycle, please be aware of that before trying this solution.

1. Report your phone lost/stolen in the self service account and logout.
2. Wait 5-10 minutes.
3. Re-login to self serve and report phone found.
4. Reboot your phone. This seems to reset your SIM card and has been known to reactivate your account.

Other than that, you're best bet is @CS_Agent help.

To contact a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data). Answer Simon's questions until you get here

Spoiler
supportticket.png

@CS_Agent will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.

Watch for this indicator of a private message, probably from a moderator.

privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

rubitami
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes! it is active.

I'm angry to see that we can't have direct assistance when we pay for this!

I just changed my plan 2 days ago, and the new plan will be effective on 21th of january.

Thanks

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@rubitami Was yesterday your renewal day? Can you log into your self serve account and see if your plan says ACTIVE!?

Need Help? Let's chat.