Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my service is stopped

tzhu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

11 REPLIES 11

419mainstreet
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If, by day 90 of the suspend period, no payment has been made, your account and SIM card will be permanently deactivated. You will need to purchase a new SIM card and reactivate.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tzhu wrote:

I have two cell phones, I don't use this phone very often. so I don't know when it was stopped until yesterday

If you were on autopay, perhaps the autopay failed. Then 90 days later, unbeknownst to you, it deactivated. If it's a phone sitting around waiting to be needed and maybe even not kept charged up until needed then you wouldn't've seen texts from here saying your account didn't renew. Autopay can fail for reasons at your end. And it can fail for reasons at the company end.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

tzhu

i'm not able to call 611

tzhu

how do I check my account status?

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tzhu  Can you call 611? If not, and used to have service, that means either your account has been closed, or someone has stolen access as described by @HALIMACS   

tzhu

I have two cell phones, I don't use this phone very often. so I don't know when it was stopped until yesterday

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check your account for the status ?  When is your renewal date ?

@tzhu 

Failing that, check your self-serve account to confirm account status and that any recent payments got applied appropriately if you're on auto-pay.

When is the last time you HAD service?

tzhu

my service is stopped and I don't since when. I need resume my service and keep the same number.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@tzhu 

If you had active service, and it just stopped, check the following to ensure no SIM swapping occurred.

In your self service account, choose Change Sim Card.

Ensure the last 4 digits on the self-serve SIM number match your SIM card to ensure you have not been sim jacked. 

If they do not match, while still on the self-serve account, put your phone in lost/stolen mode and change the password. Then check and secure all your financials.

From, there, contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system - faster response time. Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

Send a private message to the moderator through the following link  here

Need Help? Let's chat.