cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: TAlk not working

@rythwiksharma 

Answer some questions asked in all of your threads (now mostly 1) and maybe we can help you. Help us, help you.

gpixel4
Mayor / Maire

Re: TAlk not working

@rythwiksharma 

you most likely used up all your 100 mins... login to your self serve and check if there is a line saying:

"100 Canada wide min.                           28/100"

if you don't see this, then you've used up all your mins.

you can purchase an add-on for $5/500 Canada wide min

make sure to load $5 into your account first, then purchase the add-on 

or

you can select the add-on and apply, then select the add-on and apply

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: my Phone not working after two days still a ticket is open

@rythwiksharma 

I can understand your frustrations with this. Can you let us know if you’ve prepaid for the next billing cycle.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: my Phone not working after two days still a ticket is open

@rythwiksharma 

I think @gpixel4 has identified your issue. Are you on the $15 plan? Do you get a message when try to call out saying " talk is not included in your plan....?" Can you log into your account? At the bottom of the overview page do you see the line....100 outgoing minutes of Canada wide talk?

If you have $5 available in your balance you can purchase the $5/500 min calling add on. If you don't add $5 from your credit card but do this with a clear browser using secret/incognito mode in Firefox, chrome or safari. Go to payments. Choose method ( credit card or voucher), choose one time payment and other amount. Enter payment and click on submit.

Then choose plans and add ons. Scroll down til you find the blue add ons section. Check carefully for the $5/500min add on. Click on it. Scroll down and submit payment. Approve your purchase. Check your overview page for it to be added to your account.

naveensharma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Top Contributors – August 2020

4th day and my phone is still not working 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Re: Updates to Community Boards

@naveensharma wrote:

Another day and my phone is not working they cannot fix it 

Sorry to hear this.

Post your issue here with details of your problem (no personal info please), to get help from the Community. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/bd-p/Discussions

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: Phone not working community login suspended

@naveensharma Click on the bolded subject line above here where it says Re: Phone not working etc... There are many helpful responses there to try to help you.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Re: Community Terms of Service & New Community Guidelines

@naveensharma please don't spam threads like you did the other day. It makes more work for the Oracle's to transfer them. @computergeek541 

Please go back to your original thread link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/My-phone-is-not-working-even-...

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Re: Community Terms of Service & New Community Guidelines

Finally a little bit more info (sms IS working). Just that little bit if additional info rules out so many other possible problems and gets you closer to full functionality. Next confirm that you are on the $15 plan and whether there is any possibility that you have used 100 minutes if talk time this 30 day billing period.

AE_Collector

pankajjoshi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Top Contributors – August 2020

Repost your query Navin .

Need Help? Let's chat.