cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my Phone not working after two days still a ticket is open

rythwiksharma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my Phone not working after two days still a ticket is open

edited by computergeek541: changed title and moved messages into a single thread

39 REPLIES 39

pankajjoshi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Repost your query Navin .

Finally a little bit more info (sms IS working). Just that little bit if additional info rules out so many other possible problems and gets you closer to full functionality. Next confirm that you are on the $15 plan and whether there is any possibility that you have used 100 minutes if talk time this 30 day billing period.

AE_Collector

@naveensharma please don't spam threads like you did the other day. It makes more work for the Oracle's to transfer them. @computergeek541 

Please go back to your original thread link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/My-phone-is-not-working-even-...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@naveensharma Click on the bolded subject line above here where it says Re: Phone not working etc... There are many helpful responses there to try to help you.

@naveensharma wrote:

Another day and my phone is not working they cannot fix it 

Sorry to hear this.

Post your issue here with details of your problem (no personal info please), to get help from the Community. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/bd-p/Discussions

naveensharma

4th day and my phone is still not working 

@rythwiksharma 

I think @gpixel has identified your issue. Are you on the $15 plan? Do you get a message when try to call out saying " talk is not included in your plan....?" Can you log into your account? At the bottom of the overview page do you see the line....100 outgoing minutes of Canada wide talk?

If you have $5 available in your balance you can purchase the $5/500 min calling add on. If you don't add $5 from your credit card but do this with a clear browser using secret/incognito mode in Firefox, chrome or safari. Go to payments. Choose method ( credit card or voucher), choose one time payment and other amount. Enter payment and click on submit.

Then choose plans and add ons. Scroll down til you find the blue add ons section. Check carefully for the $5/500min add on. Click on it. Scroll down and submit payment. Approve your purchase. Check your overview page for it to be added to your account.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@rythwiksharma 

I can understand your frustrations with this. Can you let us know if you’ve prepaid for the next billing cycle.

@rythwiksharma 

you most likely used up all your 100 mins... login to your self serve and check if there is a line saying:

"100 Canada wide min.                           28/100"

if you don't see this, then you've used up all your mins.

you can purchase an add-on for $5/500 Canada wide min

make sure to load $5 into your account first, then purchase the add-on 

or

you can select the add-on and apply, then select the add-on and apply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rythwiksharma 

Answer some questions asked in all of your threads (now mostly 1) and maybe we can help you. Help us, help you.

rythwiksharma

Phone not working after two days still a ticket is open technician gave up 

Only SMS going

No outgoing calls 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rythwiksharma wrote:

my Phone not working after two days still a ticket is open

edited by computergeek541: changed title and moved messages into a single thread

Check your private message SENT folder for your ticket created 2 days ago.   The subject should have a ticket number.  If there is no private ticket message in your SEND folder, you had not created your ticket yet.

Moderator respond time is up to 72 hours.  If you find your ticket, just wait. Otherwise, create another support ticket.

@rythwiksharma wrote:

My Phone not working ticket is open now the technician gave up

@rythwiksharma Without any further information about the situation, other members wouldn't be able to give you much advice. I understand that you've opened a ticket. The response to them will be sent privately, and not on this message board threads. Please refrain from posting multiple copies of the same message.

rythwiksharma

My Phone not working ticket is open now the technician gave up

@hairbag1 

I use a real computer to visit this site. I don't use a phone because "typing" on touchscreen is too slow and because puny displays really suck.

And largely because this whole site has broken, limited functionality on mobile browsers. (Yeah, that's a sad commentary in itself. Something I think Public Mobile really needs to fix.)

I imagine other people have real computers, too. Desktops, laptops, notebooks, tablets. Access to other people with phones and computers which can go online. Access to public wifi. Access to public internet terminals.

@rythwiksharma 

Yes you will get a better more detailed response in your own topic rather than tagging into an announcement topic like this.

AE_Collector

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@rythwiksharma wrote:

My Phone not working after two days still a ticket is open

Your Post button seem to be working just fine.  🤣

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

From the Welcome to the Community page, scroll down to find a topic that is relevant to your question..then you can start a new thread.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@rythwiksharma Instead of randomly spamming multiple posts that have nothing to do with your issue, why not start a new thread. Title it with the problem. In the body, include info of what exactly the problem is as well as what you may have done to try and fix things.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@rythwiksharma wrote:

Phone not working after two days still a ticket is open

You should start a new thread in the Community....you'll get more people willing to assist that way.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@rythwiksharma wrote:

No need to post the same question in multiple threads.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@rythwiksharma wrote:

Reply back to the ticket to enquire the status.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@rythwiksharma  if that is the case send them a follow-up and ask them to give you a status update.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@naveensharma 

I can understand your frustration with this. If you’ve prepaid for your service with a valid payment method, you should be able to use what you paid for unless you’ve run out of minutes/data. You can also try turning off your phone for 20 seconds, then back on and then turning on airplane mode for 10 seconds then off airplane mode. See if you have any signal bars on the phone. There aren’t any outages related to towers, so it’s probably an issue with your plan or your phone’s settings or its SIM. We need to know if you can’t make/receive calls or send/receive texts.

If you are still having issues, you can contact the moderators here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@naveensharma  I see you're still online. Can you answer some of the questions people have asked you on this thread?

@naveensharma wrote:

... community login suspended

You are posting here so your community log in can't be suspended, you are logged in to post this. Try a direct message to the mods here.....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Duplicate thread. @computergeek541 @will13am  please merge with below.

@naveensharma  You are writing on all kinds of forum posts.

Please write on your original post the you made. People have already answered your post and are trying to help you.

Link is here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/My-phone-is-not-working-even-...

naveensharma

Phone not working community login suspended

@naveensharma  Dial 611 from your device. Is your account active or suspended?

Hello @naveensharma ,

Phones not working could be various reasons (phone, account, tower, etc. issues).

Perhaps the SIM card shifted.

Try removing your SIM card for a few minutes then replacing it. Reboot.

Need Help? Let's chat.