cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my Phone not working after two days still a ticket is open

rythwiksharma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my Phone not working after two days still a ticket is open

edited by computergeek541: changed title and moved messages into a single thread

39 REPLIES 39

@naveensharma is your account status active, expired or suspended?

When is your renewal date?

Last go into your account and click "change sim card" Green arrow on picture below.

It will show you last 4 digits of your sim card. Now take your sim card out of the phone. Do the numbers match the sim in your phone?

Screenshot_20200629_182641.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@naveensharma wrote:

Still not working no community help

We're all waiting, poised over our keyboards waiting for you to provide more details.

Maybe post screen snips of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

@naveensharma , what is the status of your self serve account?  Is it showing as active.  If you have a positive fund balance, that could mean that the funds have not been applied to renewing the account.  You should try manually reactivating the account.  

naveensharma

My phone is not working even though the balance is avaible

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Allenhuang2019 wrote:

Can you call me, please 

There's no one to call. They don't call out except in some porting cases. All support is here or for in-depth account matters via the chatbot or private messaging to the moderator_team.

If you were given your username and a password then try a different browser or clear cache/site cookies or use incognito/privacy mode.

And get back to whoever gave that to you via the private messaging system that you got it from and keep at it.

@Allenhuang2019 you'll have to write back to them. No one on the forums can help you. Only moderators can.

Allenhuang2019

Can you call me, please 

Allenhuang2019

I did,before one guy send me my username and password, but still can’t sin in

@Allenhuang2019 we are only customers like you.

You'll need to contact moderators for assistance to access your account again as they are public mobile.

1- 

Simon.JPG

2- or via private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.