cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@moderator_team

adrew
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear mods  @CS_Agent, I just lost all service (phone, data).   I've set up autopay a long time ago, so I shouldn't get disconnected.  Please restore my service ASAP.

53 REPLIES 53

@sweetyvenky2 I am guessing probably not but you can always contact the moderators to plead your case. The worst they can do is say no. Contact them via link below. Welcome to PM.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

sweetyvenky2

Hi..

I activated my new PM Sim card on sept 31st because of flash sale (second month free) ....but i did not preregister my email...will i be still eligible for the second month free as i activated my sim before sept 11 ...or will you be able to give me credits plz......

i went directly to activate page without pre registering my email for the flash sale promo....could you plz help me...i am happy with the service but little disappointed that i missed out a promo that i was eligible for....

exactly on aug 31 i went to walmart and bought sim only for this flash sale promo...thinking that the last date of this promo was 31st aug.....but my bad luck i did not read properly it said pre register email is 31 st aug 

A-J

waste of my money buying your simcard

erika

Please, J'ai besoin d'aide. J'aimerais quitter Public Mobile, mais garder mon numéro de téléphone. Le nouveau fournisseur me demande un numéro que Public Mobile doit me fournir. Avec qui communiquer, il n'y a pas de service au client.

Merci de votre aide

@Darrinpower68 wrote:

Hi there,

im locked out of my account. Please help

darrin power

@Darrinpower68

You need to send a private message to the moderator team. All relevant information needed to do so is in this thread and a couple of posts above yours.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darrinpower68 wrote:

Hi there,

darrin power

Did you try the "Forgot your password?" function?

Darrinpower68

Hi there,

darrin power

A-J

hi, yes i used the link to activate my sim card and it says the
# doesn't belong to publicmobile subscriber

activate.publicmobile.ca

A-J

hi, yes i used the above link and it says the 

# doesn't belong to publicmobile subscriber

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@A-J are you using this link? https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

A-J

hi 

i ordered sim card online and now when i want to activated it it says 

# doesnt belong to a public mobile subscriber.

i just want activate it but it doesn't let me

mimmo

@emtal88to reset password please send a private message to the mods. The reset feature is broken.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@emtal88 wrote:

Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 11.24.33 AM.pngThis is what I am getting when trying to retrieve my password. What should I do ?

The password reset "feature" isn't working. Follow the instructions immediately above yours.

emtal88

Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 11.24.33 AM.pngThis is what I am getting when trying to retrieve my password. What should I do ?

srlawren

@SamG wrote:

I need to change a plan. I already paid but when i clicked on change plan now doesnt work.

pls help.

@SamG I'm guessing your account was already suspended when you tried?  Here's how to get the help you're asking for.  Please be patient, the moderators are backlogged currently so it may be a couple of days before you hear back, unfortunately.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

SamG
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to change a plan. I already paid but when i clicked on change plan now doesnt work.

pls help.

@adrew wrote:

Dear mods  @CS_Agent, I just lost all service (phone, data).   I've set up autopay a long time ago, so I shouldn't get disconnected.  Please restore my service ASAP.

@CCMC wrote:

I am having the same issue, which appears to be widespread.  Long time autopay user, no changes to my account, suddenly lost all service.  The web portal tells me my account has been suspended and I need to make a payment, but that I should ignore the suspension if I'm on AutoPay. 

I don't want to ignore the suspension, because I have no service.  But I'm also worried that if I make a manual payment now, Autopay might also make a payment in the next day or two, and then I've double-payed.

I rely on my Public Mobile service very heavily - I need this fixed ASAP.

You will need to send a private message to the Moderator Team.  Just a headsup that I am pretty sure they are experiencing a heavier than normal service request and responses could take some time. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called numbers
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

CCMC

I am having the same issue, which appears to be widespread.  Long time autopay user, no changes to my account, suddenly lost all service.  The web portal tells me my account has been suspended and I need to make a payment, but that I should ignore the suspension if I'm on AutoPay. 

I don't want to ignore the suspension, because I have no service.  But I'm also worried that if I make a manual payment now, Autopay might also make a payment in the next day or two, and then I've double-payed.

I rely on my Public Mobile service very heavily - I need this fixed ASAP.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joeybanga

I just gotta say that's appallingly bad form. Exposing all that information on behalf of someone else. It's bad enough that people expose their own information. But for you, a service provider, to do this is outrageous.

EDIT YOUR POST and fire yourself from your job.

Joeybanga

Hi Moderator team, 

I have a customer in store who has been charged 5 times after porting out their number from PM to Telus. is it possible to credit this customer? 

Please advise. 

thank you. 

Joey Banga

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@madeleinestreic 

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your password problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

madeleinestreic

Please help - I need to reset my password but the website link for 'forgot password' does not work. My plan expires today and I urgently need to renew my plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@huthithu, Did you port (transfer) a phone numberfrom your previous provider?  If so, it is most likely that your number transfer has not been completed yet.  If you are transfering from another cell carrier, it usually doesn't take more than a couple of hours.  If transfering from a land line or a VOIP line, it could take significantly longer.

If enough time has already passed, then I suggest you contact the moderator team via private message, as they might not see your post here.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

huthithu

Hello,   I have just active my new sim card with public moblie. I can all other person perfectly, however, when they call me back. It jump to the voice mail and I couln't recevie the call. Could you please how to fix the issue?   thanks, Phuong

Tommy1967
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

orry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help.

need get unlocked  my account

l need link reset my password 

srlawren

@estefanygs97 

1) sign into your self-serve account (link is at the top of every page, says My Account)

2) turn off auto-pay

3) remove your credit card number

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@estefanygs97, How are you doing? It's unfortunate to know that you want to leave us! I just sent you a private message. Feel free to get back to me if there are any other queries.

Cheers, 

Aïssata

estefanygs97

Hi! I want to cancel my line with PM after June 25. What have I to do? @Moderator_Team

Miqqiiy

Just the sim card is more than enough for me. 

Need Help? Let's chat.