cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moderator response time

lettie_mo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi i sent two private messages to the moderator team asking for help on Saturday 29 Feb (5 days ago) and have not recieved a reply.  I'm way outside the average response time, what should I do?

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@lettie_mo wrote:

Hi i sent two private messages to the moderator team asking for help on Saturday 29 Feb (5 days ago) and have not recieved a reply.  I'm way outside the average response time, what should I do?

@lettie_mo  If you do not receive a response within 48 hours then contact them again asking for a status update. If you have a ticket number it would be a good idea to include it when you message them.

@lettie_mo  Click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@lettie_mo , I would try sending in another ticket.  I mentioned this recently in the community forum that there seems to be an issue with the ticketing system where some tickets were not going into the normal queue.  Your ticket could have been one of those that went unnoticed.  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@lettie_mo send them a private message using this link to contact them directly  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

May I ask what this is about? We may be able to help you here. Thanks.

@lettie_mo wrote:

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@lettie_mo wrote:

@lettie_mo  There does seem to be a bit of delay in getting a response back lately according to some other posters also saying something similar.  Did you use SIMon or private message?  SIMon is supposed to have a faster response.

If you used private message maybe try SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Need Help? Let's chat.