cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

making a payment

ashleighmercer4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,
I am having trouble finding the tab that will enable me to register my credit/debit card with public mobile. I have followed all of the steps listed on the other discussion topics, however am having a lot of trouble. 
When I go into the payment tab, there is no section on the bottom left for me to 'register a card'
Please help as I would really like to have my phone up and running ASAP

35 REPLIES 35

lukealex121
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Try these steps to set up a card on your account:

First,

Click the “Payments” tab at the top of self-serve. C22C8346-F00F-4096-B087-0C0D2C70FBAF.jpeg

Then, click “manage my card”

EC69BF48-E7B7-4077-846D-D5623578CBDE.jpeg

Finally, select one of the options (Yours should display an option to register a card, mine has an option to update because my card is already registered. 

3811226F-86D0-422C-A377-E03A806F5A81.jpeg
If this does not work, what platform are you accessing your account on? 

And to confirm, have you already set up your account and selected a plan?

I hope this helps 🙂

ashleighmercer4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, Thanks for getting back to me
I was able to get to this page that you have linked me.. however once on this page am unable to locate the section that will allow me to register my card!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ashleighmercer4, this is the link if you are having problems locating it.  From this link you can manage your credit card for the account.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@ashleighmercer4, In My Account, click the payment tab.

Once there, click the large area that says Manage AutoPay.

Options will appear on the displayed page.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ashleighmercer4 wrote:

Hello,
I am having trouble finding the tab that will enable me to register my credit/debit card with public mobile. I have followed all of the steps listed on the other discussion topics, however am having a lot of trouble. 
When I go into the payment tab, there is no section on the bottom left for me to 'register a card'
Please help as I would really like to have my phone up and running ASAP

There should be a little link of orange text to click into below those big clickable things above.

Need Help? Let's chat.