cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

make your pricing MUCH MUCH cheaper

XPOSED
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why are you charging 210 for 12gb with canadawide calling and texting?  that's WORSE that rogers or any company out there.

Seriously...you guys are worse than crooks.  videotron...6GB/unlimited canada calling and texting -  66$ 

You scammers....6GB, unlimited canada wide calling and texting  135 **bleep**ing dollars.

are you all drunks?!  AND ITS A 90DAY PLAN!!! at which point..i kjnow you'll screw us all by jacking the cost through the roof at the end of the 90 days...crooks.

look at videotron...and be like them.

15 REPLIES 15

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Rockdaddy22 that's just crazy-talk.  Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Rockdaddy22
I'm sure it was a misunderstanding, that's why you should read before you call people names.

srlawren

Maybe @XPOSED works for Rogers/Bell/Wind/Telus/Fido/Virgin/Chatr/anyone_I_missed and is tired of losing customers to PM and decided to spread a little F.U.D.?

In all honesty I think it was a misunderstanding.  @XPOSED:  those plan prices are for the whole 90 days, not per month.  

To calculate the cost per calendar month to compare to other carriers, do this:

<plan price> divided by 90, multiplied by 365, divided by 12.

So if you use the $135 90 day plan, that's 135 / 90 * 365 / 12 = $45.63 per calendar month.  The $210 plan is $70.97 per calendar month.

Also, have you seen the awesome promo plan going on right now?

90 day plan, 12GB of data (so approx 4 per month), unlimited global texting, unlimited province-wide calling, for $120.  So that's 120 / 90 * 365 / 12 = $40.56 per calendar month.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, don't feed the troll.

Rockdaddy22
He thought it was for a month but mentions 90 days, I want to smoke some of that.

This thread should be left here, just to show how stupid you look when you call us drunk crooks.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Saray_O Can you delete this lol Its not an idea nor correct discussion. 

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The guy probably thought the 210 was a monthly plan. 

Rockdaddy22
$66X3months=$198 Quebec only lol Is this a joke post or what?

Rockdaddy22
Comparing a provincial carrier to a national one like PM is a joke. Please show me this Rogers plan, not one that's only in Quebec or Sask.

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@daredogg Robot LOL !

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

TroyDaBes

lmao. It seems like you don't know how Public Mobile plan works. Chill out. Take a breath. 

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

I think flailing arm man is appropriate here...

flailing-arms.gif

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@sm2016 Clearly, op doesn't seem to understand how Public Mobile works. No offence OP. 

sm2016

Actually, if you look at the new promotion, then you would see that it will auto renew that plan at the end of 90 days. Since it's a 90 day plan, divide that by 3 to get the monthly fee.

By saving your credit card information, the 12gb (4gb a month) + province wide calling + global texting comes out to $38 a month. Please show me how that is worse than rogers!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

There is something called add-on. Check that out and you can easily turn your province-wide to canada-wide plan. 

Need Help? Let's chat.