cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

long distance

telecom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi trying to call numbers in my province quebec, but seems to be long distance charges, when i bought my plan it suppose to have canada wide calls, any idea how i can fix this please thankyou 

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@telecom wrote:

hi trying to call numbers in my province quebec, but seems to be long distance charges, when i bought my plan it suppose to have canada wide calls, any idea how i can fix this please thankyou 

@telecom 

If the call still completes, you can ignore that message.

If the call does not go through and a reboot does not help, try toggling to airplane mode for a minute, then back to regular mode.

Perform a reset of your network settings on your device.

It may be somewhere here:

1. From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen. ...
  2. Navigate: Settings > General management. ...
  3. Tap Reset network settings.
  4. Review the info then tap Reset settings. ...
  5. To confirm, review the info then tap Reset.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try taking out SIM after turning off the phone and re-seat the SIM and turn the phone on.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@telecom wrote:

Just disregard the warning message.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@telecom   Your plan is not $15 plan, right?

try to put a 1 in front of the 10 digits number and see if the call goes through

If not, try to reboot the phone and see if it works. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@telecom 

at public mobile Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

To get the obvious out of the way...you used ( +1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,

for Example long distance, Add (+1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,
1416xxxxxxx,
or
+1416xxxxxxx,
both is will going through your call...

and Reboot your phone. to refreshing your network,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

Good luck and enjoy the service

Need Help? Let's chat.