cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

long distance

bearskim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made a long distance phone call inside my province and was alerted I may have long distance charges? Canada wide calling on my plan should cover this? Also can I text Canada wide as well. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 

Just to be clear on the definition of from above...while in Canada.  🙂

You can send / receive texts from anywhere on the planet...not just Canada.

EDIT...yes...assuming you're in Canada, you can send / receive texts from anywhere.

Thanks @Anonymous 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bearskim wrote:

I made a long distance phone call inside my province and was alerted I may have long distance charges? Canada wide calling on my plan should cover this? Also can I text Canada wide as well. Thanks

Dial 1 in front of your phone number will get rid of the warning message.

Text message is always Canada wide.

PM is prepaid service and does not have pay-per-use charge.  Therefore, if PM connects your call, there is no extra charge.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@bearskim wrote:

I made a long distance phone call inside m y province and was alerted I may have long distance charges? Canada wide calling on my plan should cover this? Also can I text Canada wide as well. Thanks

All current plans have unlimited texting. There are no long distance charges. Try putting  a 1 in front of the number.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@bearskim wrote:

Just ignore that message...you'll never be billed later.

With PM if you don't prepay for something...you won't be billed later.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@bearskim wrote:

@bearskim hi yes you can you won't be charged just use a 1 before your number you are calling 

Need Help? Let's chat.