cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of account

emmamcgugan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been forced to publicly post on the forum because I am totally locked out of my account.  I can't seem to even send an email for troubleshooting because my email "doesn't match".  Is there someone from publicmobile who can PM me and get my account accessible again?  thx.

3 REPLIES 3

emmamcgugan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anyone from PublicMobile able to help me out with this?  Still cannot login to my account or send a support email...

fch
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I have the exact same issue. The issue happened after public mobile successfully ported Koodo Prepaid number. The account showed the old number under usage but everything else worked properly. I have opened up ticket and PM Moderators and now just waiting for response. Below is the response that I got to my ticket after porting and once they fixed the issue self serve is locked out. I am hoping someone can assist us...

"I have checked everything with our technicians and the port already been done. However, there is just a little glitch in the system is not allowing the number to change right away in your account but it has all been ported already. I have submitted a ticket in order for it to be fixed as soon as possible."

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Shazia_K  is this something you are able took into

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.