Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

its worst telecom provider ever

kris8646
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

bye bye public mobile

26 REPLIES 26

@shiranthas, everyone thinks their issue is severe.  

The process is first in, first out.  Has been for the better part of a year now, and unfortunately, severity plays no factor, and neither does being the squeaky wheel.

If you have contacted the Moderator_Team via private message and supplied proper account details and description of the problem(s), they will assess and contact you ASAP.

Response times are generally quick in 'normal' circumstances, however, there continues to be a greater volume of issues being addressed, so response times are delayed.

shiranthas

Thanks.   I have a serious issue and it could be a security breach of my account.  No idea why they don’t respond based on severity.  At least there is no acknowledgement or "wait - we will get back to you type of a message" 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@shiranthas the moderator team only posts to public threads on occasion, but rest assurred they are busy dealing with the queue of private messages, which is how you get account help here, not by tagging them in a thread or expecting them to reply to a thread.  They do not take days off, there is daily coverage--even on stat holidays--within the hours posted in the knowledgebase article https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

kris8646

@shiranthas just got the reply from Mod

kris8646

@mimmo   send me a private msg, will share 

shiranthas

It  looks like it off day for @Moderator_Team  -  Their llat posting is from yesterday (Tuesday) and its already  11.35 AM on  in Alberta and early afternoon in many part of Canada

VERY POOR SERVICE by so called @Moderator_Team  

popping

Since I am with PM for almost 2 months, I contacted moderator 2 times on different issues.  The first response was about 48 hours.  The second reponse was about 18 hours 3 days ago.

I joined PM with my eye open.  I do not run my business or do not my phone for work.  I am fine if I do not have my phone for couple of days.

PM is a DIY mobile phone service similar to freephoneline(Fongo) home phone service. 

PM:

People need to know how to set up APN when your data is not working etc.  PM Community forum is the place to get help to get your service going.

Fongo Home Phone:

People need to know how to configure the ATA box for Fongo free VOIP service.

mimmo

@kris8646 can you share how you got that plan? Was it a regular offering? A migration plan?  many might like to know.

kris8646

i just got a good plan from koodo for $30 am getting 6gb LTE , unlimited canada call and texts, 1000 international mins and $5 credit for 12 months and one time credit of $50 . way to go

@hairbag1 wrote:

I've been with PM for a year or so now without any problems. Having said that, I know that stuff happens from time to time. As PM doesn't have a call center, it relies heavily on user to user support in initial stages of these concerns. Once it's been determined that "The Group" can't fix your problem, then it's on to a message to the mods for their input. It can take a day or 2 for them to get back to you. Pm isn't for everyone...if you require immediate action on your concern, then maybe PM isn't the cell provider to best suit your needs. Generally; it's a pretty good cell provider IMO.

We have found out what the issue was as the OP thought incoming calls were unlimited and didn't go against their 50 minutes in their plan.  So they have used all there minutes and that is why they can't make any calls for the last two days.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

I've been with PM for a year or so now without any problems. Having said that, I know that stuff happens from time to time. As PM doesn't have a call center, it relies heavily on user to user support in initial stages of these concerns. Once it's been determined that "The Group" can't fix your problem, then it's on to a message to the mods for their input. It can take a day or 2 for them to get back to you. Pm isn't for everyone...if you require immediate action on your concern, then maybe PM isn't the cell provider to best suit your needs. Generally; it's a pretty good cell provider IMO.

@austinhuang, oh I am not arguing that you can't complain.  I would just never consider it a promise.  A promise was when they told us our Fall promo pricing wouldn't change and they found out what would happen when they tried.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@austinhuang wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@austinhuang wrote:

If the moderators did not respond within the promised 48-hour timeframe,

Where is there a promise made???

"During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours." As in here. It says "up to" so I assume that's the maximum?

I don't take that as a promise and we know there have been times over the 48 hours.  That is like a call centre and getting the voice recording saying the approx wait time is.....  and it is always changing because you can't guarantee how long each issue will take to resolve.

Yes, but the 48 hours is written there so if the time frame is exceeded it's essentially complainable as it does not match what's written and people are not satisfied with the response of the company?

@austinhuang wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@austinhuang wrote:

"During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours." As in here. It says "up to" so I assume that's the maximum?

I don't take that as a promise and we know there have been times over the 48 hours.  That is like a call centre and getting the voice recording saying the approx wait time is.....  and it is always changing because you can't guarantee how long each issue will take to resolve.

austinhuang

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@austinhuang wrote:

@austinhuang wrote:

kris8646

@austinhuang   go and play kid.

with vulgar language in a public forum may further reduce your possibility of getting a new job asComplaining HR probably looks at your public internet traces.

austinhuang

If the moderators did not respond within the promised 48-hour timeframe, you can just CCTS them (https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/). Complaining with vulgar language in a public forum may further reduce your possibility of getting a new job as HR probably looks at your public internet traces.

@kris8646 wrote:

@will13am   i am waiting for these  mods from 2 days . this post is for them @CS_Agent

I see.  To fix account issues, private messaging is the platform for the communications with the moderator team.  Tagging them in the public forum does not accelerate the process.  In fact, it may hinder it as it fills their inbox with more stuff.  The private messages are process on a first come, first serve basis. 

@kris8646 wrote:

already 3 pages of replies discussed yesterday. the solution should be from @CS_Agent

I posted in that thread.  Are you able to login and verify that you still have 10 minutes left at the usage counter is not a live update it only updates a couple times a day.  Is it possible you have used up all of the minutes.

kris8646

@will13am   i am waiting for these  mods from 2 days . this post is for them @CS_Agent

@kris8646 wrote:

@will13am   its easy to give suggestions rather than understanding the pain of others. who gonna give back my job? are you? 

Sorry I cannot do that.  So, this post is not a call for help but rather an opportunity to vent. 

kris8646

@will13am   its easy to give suggestions rather than understanding the pain of others. who gonna give back my job? are you? 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kris8646, there is an element of self responsibility to all issues.  It is never so clear cut that it is someone else's fault.  This service is unique in terms of the reliance on a self serve system.  A customer should always know what they are signing up for before doing so.  Regardless of the format, many customers here enjoy trouble free service.  If you have a problem that is account related, reaching out to the moderator team was the right thing to do.  There is a lead time for receiving a response.  If you have non account related issues, this community can assist.  A bit of tacfulness in your communication is always appreciated.

kris8646

already 3 pages of replies discussed yesterday. the solution should be from @CS_Agent

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@kris8646 wrote:

i have missed an interview call yesterday. can you give that job to me? if you dont know how to deal with it just shut u r f services .. 

What is your issue is your phone suspended?  You haven't told us what your problem is

Need Help? Let's chat.