fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

is unlimited data throttle speed public mobile

9 REPLIES 9

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

thank you for everyone's help

"...I chose the one that answers both parts!!"

Funny, I only see one question. Even if it was two  (it's only one), then throttled  3G would not be entirely correct either because that would exclude the 1 GB Data only plan offered by PM which is full LTE.

@hairbag1 , thanks for stepping up I chose the one that answers both parts!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

@fdrcamb519 , I don't think the post you chose as the solution is actually answering your question.  As stated by others PM does not offer unlimited data

@ShawnC13...the OP hasn't been back to the Forum so if you (as an Oracle) feel the SOLUTION should be altered...it wouldn't hurt my feelings if you want to alter it yourself.

The original syntax was a bit confusing to me anyhow. I addressed the "..data throttle speed" question after someone else addressed the "unlimited data" part.

😷

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

@fdrcamb519 , I don't think the post you chose as the solution is actually answering your question.  As stated by others PM does not offer unlimited data

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Instead PM has offered data add-ons at half price for now. And as always it is very easy to change plans to one with more (or less) data for a month or more at a time making PMs plans very flexible. These methods will save you from likely frustration at the throttling of data speed on already throttled data plans.

AE_Collector

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 There are no unlimited data plans here. When you reach your limit, data will stop. The internet speed is equal to 3G speed.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

Data speed is equivalent to 3G speeds

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519  Public Mobile does not offer unlimited data. Whe you use up your data allotment your data will stop working.

Need Help? Let's chat.