cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone4 on PM

MyzMc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have looked quite a bit on the community and see a lot of discussions (esp from 2015) related to getting data working on iPhone 4 (latest supported iOS is 7.1.2 so it cannot be updated) using 

http://unlockit.co.nz.  I have tried just using a colleague's sim card from PM and only cellular/text worked as is so definitely something needs to be done for data.

I am thinking of making the switch to PM but just want to confirm that the above does work and if picture messages (eg: MMS) is supported at all?  I especially cannot find any discussion indicating that MMS absolutely works with iPhone 4 on PM.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

MyzMc

Any current PM iPhone4 users with success (data and MMS)?

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hope someone has Iphone 4 to test it. My Iphone se work fine with MMS. 

MyzMc

Thanks for quick response.

As you probably know, the APN settings are not displayed for iPhone 4.  I understand that the website can configure it correctly, I just didn't want to try yet until I switch to PM (as I am off-contract on another provider).

Though I just wanted more of a confirmation that it absolutely works and if MMS messaging works at all (as I couldn't find a single clear response to that).

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @MyzMc

Make sure the APN setting is correct. Then use your friend SIM card to test it. It should be ok. Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.