cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i need help bad

Sjsj101
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed my daughter plan by accident she is out of province on a trip I need to fix this asap just go back to plan she was on she had money in her account i clicked switched its terrible now cant get a hold of her im literally freaking out how do we undo this its sooo important im in tears 

31 REPLIES 31

Sjsj101

Mary_M  thank you thank you thank you and to Simon_O as well everything is working thank you again so much extreamly appreciate it 😁😁😁😁😁😁👍👍👍👍👍👍

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon @Sjsj101,

thank you for reaching out to us !

I am confirming that the changes have been made - please view the message sent by Simon 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite looks like you and are were on the same page.  Sorry I hadn't read your reply here before I replied on the other thread.

EDIT:  please note, I have now merged the two threads to minimize additional confusion.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren

@Sjsj101 unfortunately, your timing couldn't be much worse to have encountered this issue.  Under NORMAL circumstances, you can typically expect assistance withing around 24 hours, and usualliy much quicker during moderator coverage hours.  However, right now there is a promotional plan being offered for people moving their service over from Freedom Mobile (formerly named Wind Mobile), and there are some system issues that are causing them to run into activation issues.  So, large volume of incoming users with a large number of issues is causing much longer than normal wait times for assitance.  

I know you're frustrated but please try to be patient.  I have to admit to only having skimed your messages so far, so let me try to get some more clarity:

1) is your daughter able to receive phone calls from you currently?

2) are you able to receive phone calls from her currently?

3) is your daughter able to receive texts from you currently?

4) are you able to receive texts from her currently?

5) does your daughter have data in her plan, and/or access to WiFi networks where she is currently?

If some or all of questions 1-4 are a "no" but question 5 is a "yes", there are workarounds you can use to stay in touch.  Please let us know and we will try to offer up workarounds and suggestions.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Sjsj101

I sent they all private messages I realize now the wait time is not in a couple hours its been over 24 hours now

Sjsj101

Thank you appreciate your help

Sjsj101

Thank you I screwed her account up I'm just trying to fix it so much more going on here she has been reunited with family members siblings to be exact that right now they only text its new .  she is away on a trip just bad timing all around  ugh too much information but its my fault and they trying to get to know each other even when trips done we still need her on her original  plan 

@Sjsj101 I took the liberty of moving our latest exchange on your first post to this thread to keep everything current.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Sjsj101 wrote:

The option for today is not avaliable  why is that its been going on since yesterday been over 24 hours so what is the wait time?

The wait time seems to be 24-48 hours for customers without service. Robot Sad

Sjsj101

The option for today is not avaliable  why is that its been going on since yesterday been over 24 hours so what is the wait time?

So, she currently has Canada wide calling on a 10 day plan. So, you can speak with her to see if that will suffice for now while you wait for the moderators?

OR do you want to get the correct plan activated NOW, and deal with the moderators later?

The option to get the moderators today is NOT available.

Sjsj101

It's  all in my orginal post the plan i just payed topped up on  20th  and what I changed it to by accident yesterday . Not granfathered in or anything i just went to check her account and mine I was looking at plans in hers and changed by accident thinking I was simply paying for an add on not a compleate change of her phone plan that shes already had and been on forever 😢 

@Sjsj101 Here is what I just posted on your other thread:

If you sent a private message to the moderators, you are in the queue. Because your daughter does have service they will be dealing with the backlog of customers without service first. That seems to be about 48 hours currently.

If you would like additional coping strategies to tide her over then:

a) I am willing to chat directly with you if you send me a private message, or 

b) provide us with the details of what has happened, to wit:

- what plan did you pick by accident? 

Apparently a 10 day Canada wide calling plan, Correct"

- what plan do you want?

30 day, provincial calling, texting and $8 long distance add-on. Correct?

- was she on a promo, or grandfathered, plan?

??

- when did you make the change?

June 26, correct?

- had her plan expred when you did this?

No, Correct?

I know you have tag a whole mod team but if you like you can send them a private msg
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Sjsj101 If you sent a private message to the moderators, you are in the queue. Because your daughter does have service they will be dealing with the backlog of customers without service first. That seems to be about 48 hours currently.

If you would like additional coping strategies to tide her over then:

a) I am willing to chat directly with you if you send me a private message, or 

b) provide us with the details of what has happened, to wit:

- what plan did you pick by accident? 

- what plan do you want?

- was she on a promo, or grandfathered, plan?

- when did you make the change?

- had her plan expred when you did this?

mimmo
Mods are about 48 hours wait time.

The new plan is only talk. So it means she should have service and hou can call her. From what i read no data and no texting. But she dies have servuce at least.

You could either do a new plan for her right now or wait till mods reply. If route 1 hopefully mods can credit your account but not sure.

Sjsj101

I switched my daughters plan by accident yesterday I'm in charge of her account have all the info for it I pay it and apparently I screw it up!! , she had a $24 account balance  so it switched automatically I must hit a button I was in her account checking it and looking at plans  I made a mistake she is out of town on a trip how can we undo this im freaking out so bad I can't get a hold of her now!!! i just topped her up on the 20th and gave her a 30 day plan unlimited province wide ,unlimited text can and us and, 200 long distance canada us minutes for this trip.   I was checking her account some how changed it to a 10 day plan canada wide calling only no no no This not her plan!!  I just need it changed back to her orginal plan I just paid for 30 day unlimited province wide calling,  unlimited canada /us text, and her 200 long distance canada us min add on .please help before I have a heart attack this was her big trip away from home with her grad class im having a meltdown, ive sent messages to all moderators since yesterday afternoon no replys but see them posting all over on community threads helping others how does this all work??? PLEASE HELP!!

Sjsj101

I switched my daughters plan by accident yesterday I'm in charge of her account have all the info for it I pay it and apparently I screw it up!! , she had a $24 account balance  so it switched automatically I must hit a button I was in her account checking it and looking at plans  I made a mistake she is out of town on a trip how can we undo this im freaking out so bad I can't get a hold of her now!!! i just topped her up on the 20th and gave her a 30 day plan unlimited province wide ,unlimited text can and us and, 200 long distance canada us minutes for this trip.   I was checking her account some how changed it to a 10 day plan canada wide calling only no no no This not her plan!!  I just need it changed back to her orginal plan I just paid for 30 day unlimited province wide calling,  unlimited canada /us text, and her 200 long distance canada us min add on .please help before I have a heart attack this was her big trip away from home with her grad class im having a meltdown, ive sent messages to all moderators since yesterday afternoon no replys but see them posting all over on community threads helping others how does this all work??? PLEASE HELP!!

Sjsj101

Still nothing  hsvent heard back see moderators responding to new posts just hours ago I'm super upset need to fix this

Sjsj101

I have all her log in information I created her account. I changed her plan by accident and I need it changed back and the balance that she had on her account put back as well I cannot do this myself.

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Luddite wrote:

@Sjsj101 wrote:

Yeah they will have to cerdit me the money back so annoying how it's all online and if you make a mistake you have to deal with it this way this is crazy!! My phone they can help me with her's has to be online I love thier service though phones work everywhere and good prices 

Not quite complete. You just need her login details and you can manage her account. Are you able to get her email address and password? What is wrong with her plan?

One assumes that @Sjsj101 already has the login details since they're the one that apparently messed up the account in the first place.

@Sjsj101 wrote:

Yeah they will have to cerdit me the money back so annoying how it's all online and if you make a mistake you have to deal with it this way this is crazy!! My phone they can help me with her's has to be online I love thier service though phones work everywhere and good prices 

Not quite complete. You just need her login details and you can manage her account. Are you able to get her email address and password? What is wrong with her plan?

Sjsj101

Sorry my manners!! Thank you very much for your reply ☺

Sjsj101

@Sjsj101 If you cannot wait, get the account login details for your daughter's account.

Then login and click Change Plan. Follow the directions to pay and activate immediately. She should have service once she reboots her phone.

Then you can follow up with the moderators to adjust the payments to reflect the correct plan, and provide a credit on account.

Come backher if you need more help.

Sjsj101

Okay Hopefully I can sort this out thank you so much I will update once this is resolved

@Sjsj101 wrote:

Thank you for the Link NDesi I sent them a message explaining it all better I hope they can help do they usually take long to get back im new here??

They usually get back within a couple of hours, but due to the recent promo that generated quite a few issues, there might be a slight delay. 

Sjsj101

Thank you for the Link NDesi I sent them a message explaining it all better I hope they can help do they usually take long to get back im new here??

@Sjsj101 wrote:

No it wasnt a promotion I just need switvh it back im freaking out thank you for your response anything can help

Send a private message with account# and phone# to Moderator_Team and they will help you. 

Sjsj101

No it wasnt a promotion I just need switvh it back im freaking out thank you for your response anything can help

Need Help? Let's chat.