cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i like public mobile

minhdinh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

their network is great and connection is awesome, except the price has jumped $10 more from last year

4 REPLIES 4

@minhdinh, Though I am on a Grandfathered plan, New Pick and cheque-out plans maybe slightly more, though Not by much. @chukdefatey, I believe @minhdinh may not fully understand the prices from GF and NewER plans currently in place. Also, @minhdinh, NewER Txt plans have NO Global Txt abilities yet, though that can always change. That is the Sweet and beautiful thing about Beta. Everything is being built up from ground up, Essentially all from scratch. PM will depend on ppl like @chukdefatey@Martin, @DK, @Cyber@hunnybunny@makkahn28 myself, and all PM clients to provide all necessary feedback, troubleshooting, Ideas, Tips to churn the wheels of progress to get PM to where it should be, which is a better carrier than before, hopefully better than Koodo Pre and Postpaid in quality, dependability, reliability and extensive coverage. And, if enough ppl come aboard PM and request for extras, that can provide PM with the best. Besides, PM will eventually have plenty to offer later on in the year. We will have to be patient.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@minhdinh wrote:

their network is great and connection is awesome, except the price has jumped $10 more from last year

My Price has the Same on all my Lines. Also I don't Recall PM Raising Rates since about April or May-2014. When Did you Rate go up by $10?

Hi. @minhdinh,  thanks for the feedback. I am also a PM client as well. Price point, Perhaps, but PM is in Beta, so everything is on the table. PM depends on us to give them feedbacks so that they can improve overall

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

I'm a customer like you; however, the PM community team always appreciates positive feedback.

On their behalf, THANK YOU!
Need Help? Let's chat.