Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant get through to a human

ironladle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ironladle  If you're trying to get through someone standing in the door, make sure you're bigger than they are. 😉

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I hear ya, @ironladle 

There are a few humans i also can't get through to.   

Wanna give us a go?   We qualify as human...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ironladle I would hazard a guess that "us" humans will respond (usually within minutes) with helpful suggestions that may just solve your issue. 🙂

But if you have "stumped us" or this is an account specific issue that only Public Mobile Moderators can attend to, then follow other posts on how to contact Moderators.

TheGx

Ahaha, true RosieR and everyone here on this forum are human too! If we can't help, then contact those Moderators, but in meantime try telling us what wrong.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ironladle   All customer service is done online via messaging either by submitting a ticket to the chatbot and following prompts here: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Second option if unable to submit a ticket is to private message Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you want you can also explain what your issue is and someone on the community might be able to offer your the correct advice to get your issue resolved before a moderator is able to respond to your ticket/message.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Hi @ironladle I'm a human.  How can I help you?

RosieR

TheGx

@ironladle :To connect Moderator Team just click on white bubble bottom right type moderator then choose talk to human and then get trouble ticket, or you can also click envelope button top right write them private message - Moderator Team is human.

Need Help? Let's chat.