cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i NEED the customer Service. i need to talk to a rep. can someone help please????

eifkeyz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have switced my plan to 75$ text talk and data and now its suspended.....im very upset since i cant talk to nobody! please help!!!!

23 REPLIES 23

YEP, Thats correct

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jeremy_M wrote:

Hey @moustafa

Welcome to our Community!

I see your asking for help, would you be able to give us some context in what we can help you with? The more detailed the question is the better we can direct you.

Cheers!

He has a few threads going on with the same question, Other have been helping him in other threads but it seems like he wants Phone Tech Support, which we all know is not an option.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @moustafa

Welcome to our Community!

I see your asking for help, would you be able to give us some context in what we can help you with? The more detailed the question is the better we can direct you.

Cheers!

chukdefatey
^What kind of Help do you want?

moustafa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
How to get support

moustafa
So can we get help

chukdefatey

@Cyber wrote:

warning.gif

Are you sure you want to change your plan (Y/N) ?

Y

Yep and under that it should say if you change plans before the 30 days, you need to pay in full what ever you new plan is going to cost

chukdefatey
^ Well what you can do is pay again to have your service restored and fire off an email via PublicMobile.ca and see if they will Refund you the $75 as a good will which you can then use towards next payment

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Thank you for the Bravo. Much appreciated!

eifkeyz
There is two options at 75$. I clicked on the text/voice/4GBdata for 75$ but some reason that im not exactly sure it went to the voice/4GBdata option for the same price. So i went back yesterday to modify the mistake and now its suspended because of the founds crap. Its my FIRST TIME with Public so... SH*t happends. I just need customer service to help me out on this one ASAP please so i can get back to work. Tnk you!

warning.gif

Are you sure you want to change your plan (Y/N) ?

Y

chukdefatey

@eifkeyz wrote:

I have switced my plan to 75$ text talk and data and now its suspended.....im very upset since i cant talk to nobody! please help!!!!

There is no reason to be upset you are the one that caused it. The Warning message is very clear that if you switch plan before your 30 days that you need to pay again. Also you should have known that you don't have the option to talk to a customer service rep. 

Now that the upset part is done, you have to admit PM has the best self serve site which lets you do everything your self. Agree?

chukdefatey

This is not directed at OP but this issue is getting kind annoying, Perhaps PM should consider making the Massive Warning that comes up into a Red Color with the word Warning. Then hopefully this issue won't happen. Also not sure how people miss it but the Warning is very clear that you need to pay again.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

If you sent webmail to Public Mobile yesterday, it will most likely be tomorrow or Friday when a rep contacts you.

@eifkeyz,

Public Mobile is a prepaid service.

If you change your plan before your due date, you must pay again.

Just a heads up if you're changing your plan:

• Any plan changes will occur immediately. If you don't have sufficient funds on your account when you change your plan, then your service will be suspended until you make a payment.

• It's best to change your plan on your renewal date otherwise your cycle will be restarted and you will be charged in full for the new price plan. Your previous balance will not be carried forward.

eifkeyz
Ok i had no idea and now i have cellphone! The plan was active monday night and yesterday it was suspended. I never even used the phone because i was on the road when i did and thats how the mistake happened. Can you PLZ fix this? I want my plan back...

eifkeyz

i will send them an email again with the detail. i had NO IDEA it was that way and right now my only phone doesnt work. ...

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@eifkeyz,

You probably did the change by mistake. Public Mobile may give you a chance on that one.

Please send an email to Public Mobile.

How to send an email ?

Click on this link : https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/contact-us

Then, at the bottom right of the page, click on "Email away" button.

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose "

Then click on "Email Us" and fill up the form.

An agent from Public Mobile will try to answer you ASAP.

CompuServices

You need to make sure you have enough of a credit on your account to make the change, otherwise your account will be suspended.  If you are lacking any funds your service will be suspended.  You may also need to update your payment information.  Below is the information found when modifyting or changing your plan:

• Any plan changes will occur immediately. If you don't have sufficient funds on your account when you change your plan, then your service will be suspended until you make a payment.
  • It’s best to change your plan on your payment due date otherwise any days remaining in your current payment cycle will not be credited towards your new plan. Once changed, your payment cycle will be restarted and you will be charged in full for the new price plan. Also, note that plans are not pro-rated, which means any days remaining in your current payment cycle will not be credited towards your new plans.
  • If you're currently on Autopay, you may need to adjust your automatic payment amount.

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @helen

The Community members are here to help you at all times. Call centre agent access is available to the customers who signed up prior to Jan, 2015. As we have moved towards more Self Serve options, you can always get help here on Community or send us an email if the issue is specific to your account by vistiting Contact Us page and select Email Away from bottom right.

helen,

You seem to be confused. Public Mobile provides services to cell phones. It is not an Internet Service Provider.

If you wanted to pay for your plan by dialing *611 or 1-855-4PUBLIC, you wouldn't use your computer, would you? So, why mention it?

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Most people have been able to find the answer they need here but there's always new issues that require a little patience.

Cheers

helen

The lack of genuine concern to serve the Public is a disgrace. To do this means to have soem phone support---not eveyone has a computer, it sees ridiculous to me to not have a phone line to call int. Plsu when a computer is down/broken then there is no one to 'talk to'.  Time now for the community ot rethink the value - if any- of your company - bought oer by a large company interested in money only most probably

Need Help? Let's chat.