cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to forward my public mobile phone number to a fongo number?

crazycolby
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

wanna go to china for 3 weeks, dont wanna miss any phone call, so is any way to forward my phone number to fongo phone number?

11 REPLIES 11

denkom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I use the call-forwarding feature on my iphone whenever I travel and it has worked really well for me. Good luck and have a great trip!

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@koimr1 wrote:

Your phone dialer is the app you use to make calls with; whatever you hit when you want to make a call.

I don't know what phone you have so here's some generic instructions:

Android: How to Forward Calls on an Android Phone

iPhone: Using The iPhone's Call-Forwarding And Call-Waiting Features

And here's another site that has that above info as well as Windows phone instructions if that's your type of phone:

Call-Forwarding Instructions

Please be aware that the above only works for phone calls which should be sufficient for your Fongo-forwarding needs - it doesn't work for SMS so be aware of that.

Any more questions please just ask!! 🙂

Good post @koimr1 

If using a newer Android phone + dual SIM I find the options for things like call forwarding are not as intuitive

On a single SIM phone much easier to do

crazycolby

iphone 6p

crazycolby

got it thanks

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Remember if you must do this befor you leave canada /USA.  wnywhere else you will not have network and will not be able to enable call forwarding.

if you wnat sms fforwarding it is possible but you need to install an app (anroid) in a spare phone and put your PM sim in and keep it plugged in while you are away.

koimr1

Your phone dialer is the app you use to make calls with; whatever you hit when you want to make a call.

I don't know what phone you have so here's some generic instructions:

Android: How to Forward Calls on an Android Phone

iPhone: Using The iPhone's Call-Forwarding And Call-Waiting Features

And here's another site that has that above info as well as Windows phone instructions if that's your type of phone:

Call-Forwarding Instructions

Please be aware that the above only works for phone calls which should be sufficient for your Fongo-forwarding needs - it doesn't work for SMS so be aware of that.

Any more questions please just ask!! 🙂

smp99

what kind of phone do you have?

RLBL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What kind of phone do you have (make, model)?

crazycolby

can not find the phone dialer lol

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

For number forwarding, I simply go into the phone dialer, call forward seeing and supply the number to forward calls to.

Need Help? Let's chat.