cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change email address on account

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I only find change user name, but not change user name on profile.  can I able to change by myself?

13 REPLIES 13

@Corrie68 wrote:

I can't find where you see change username.  Edit profile just has address etc no spot to put new email

@Corrie68  You'll need to contact moderators to change your username/email linked to your account.  Here is a link: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in your issue, select contact us/moderators, then submit ticket when these options appear and follow the prompts to finish submission.  

For future reference, it's alway best to start your question by selecting one of the forum headings most applicable to your issue instead of posting in an old thread.  That way you will get more views and suggestions for your issue.

Corrie68
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't find where you see change username.  Edit profile just has address etc no spot to put new email

@dmacdougall wrote:

How do I  contact the moderator team.?the address 

@dmacdougall 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Annick_B
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

to change/update your email, please contact the Moderator Team by sending a private message

Annick_B
Hi, You can contact the Moderator Team by 1) Selecting the Envelope Icon located on the top right corner 2) Select New Message 3) Type the word 'Moderator' until you see auto-suggestion = Moderator_Team 4) Type in Subject 5) Type in Body of Message 6) Hit Send

@dmacdougallThere is no address just via this Lithium powered message board via this link.

dmacdougall

How do I  contact the moderator team.?the address 

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Below is a screen capture of where you're able to change your email address "username", but it clearly states that it will not change your email on file.  If you want to change your email on file (receiving alerts to your account etc.); you'll need to contact a mod (link).

email_address.jpg

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@missorange wrote:

I only find change user name, but not change user name on profile.  can I able to change by myself?

Community account or self-serve account.

You can change e-mail address, name, mailing addressnin self-serve profile but don't think that changes login e-mail for self serve. Moderator might have to do it.

Community e-mail address change is easy.  It's at my settings menu.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@fanfan that is not correct. that is not log in email acct. 

fanfan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can change it yourself by logging into your online account. Then go to the tab that says CHANGE USERNAME. You can change your email from there. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@missorange wrote:

@missorange  The only way that I know is to ask the moderator team to change it for you.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@missorange @Hi sorry you can,t change your email it,s probably the main identifier of your account 

Need Help? Let's chat.