cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long it is going to take to respond support ticket from Nov 19th ?

kabitab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

15231673_10154777773274920_723168490_o.jpg

No incoming call since the day of activation but there is no one to help me?

8 REPLIES 8

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Areid7799

Sorry for the long wait, 

Port completed, but there is a little issue with the account itself, a ticket has been sent ref #: 7301832

Please periodically try rebooting your phone in about 1 hour from now and everything should be working fine. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Send Shaz a private message now.
INCLUDE
Account number with previous provider
Sim number
Phone number you want to port
Any other relevant info

@Areid7799

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Great work Shaz, as always.

Areid7799

Hi there... I hate to jump into another persons thread but I am now going on day 11 with absolutely no service. My old Koodo account has been deactivated, my publicmobile online profile shows my koodo number, but my iphone shows the original public mobile number i received upon activation.

None of my services work at all... no calling, no text, no data. When you call my phone number it says the number is out of service.

Please help!!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@chevo

Please take a look at your PM, port should complete in the next hour. 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

chevo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Lucky you @kabitab I have submitted several discussions, private messages, and two services requests one in November 16th and another in November 17th for two different phones.

The frustration is that you never get a single message from anybody from PM.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Porting-did-not-work-Support-Request-5...

@Shazia_K

kabitab

Finally problem is solved on the 12th Day. Thanks!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @kabitab

I'm sorry for the delayed response the port had failed because Chat-r don't accept PIN as an account validation, I had to resubmit with your account #. 

The port has been requested, please allow at least 30 minutes to 2 hours for the port to complete. You will receive a text message saying that the port has completed and then simply reboot your phone 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

Need Help? Let's chat.