cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I cancel service

jsmcinnis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have switched to different provider and wish to cancel my service with public mobile

3 REPLIES 3

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Just remove them payment info and the account will be purged 90 days after going into suspension.

If in a meantime you change your mind and want to come back you will be able to reactivate and use the same sim within those 90 days. If it's more than 90 you will need a new sim card and activate it.

Best wishes

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsmcinnis wrote:

I have switched to different provider and wish to cancel my service with public mobile

If you ported/transfered your number when you switched then your account should be closed. Check your payment method, if any, around your usual renewal time to make sure no charges happen.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jsmcinnis wrote:

Choices to cancel service:
1. Quick and keeping your phone number
Remove autopay credit card info to stop autopay and port your number to another provider. Your account will be canceled right away.
2. Slow and not keeping your phone number.
Remove autopay credit card info to stop autopay. Your account will be suspended without payment at your next renewal date. 90 days after suspension, your account will be cancel.
3. Make money and not keeping your phone number
If you have a plan with high demand, you can let someone to take over your plan. You phone number will go with the plan to the new owner.

Need Help? Let's chat.