cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hmmm...maybe I should just keep mum!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

So I noticed my account shows a credit of $5 after (I'm not complaining) that I can't seem to work out yet.  Because I've experienced this anomaly in reverse of credits disappearing (and then corrected) a couple of months, I assume this will also get corrected alas! 

But it certainly looks like PM needs to refine or fix glitches in their payment system.

Update:  PM sent a reminder as to whether I received an answer to my post and my response is yes because today I learned that @joepublic  suggestion was correct that the credit might be community rewards, although when I originally posted this, the credit wasn't marked as such being the reason for my confusion.  Thanks Public Mobile!

4 REPLIES 4

@joepublic 

@joepublic wrote:

@dabr wrote:

So I noticed my account shows a credit of $5 after (I'm not complaining) that I can't seem to work out yet.  Because I've experienced this anomaly in reverse of credits disappearing (and then corrected) a couple of months, I assume this will also get corrected alas! 

But it certainly looks like PM needs to refine or fix glitches in their payment system.

Check your rewards. It could be a community reward for being active in the community forum or it could be possible new referrals. If you check your payment history online you should be able to determine what it is.

Haha that would be nice but I'm sure I haven't posted enough to qualify!

@Anonymous   My payment date was just over a week ago and included a plan change..like I said it will probably get corrected as this happened a couple of months ago where some credits disappered and reappeared..so far the credit card is showing everything is okay so not worried.

joepublic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@dabr wrote:

Check your rewards. It could be a community reward for being active in the community forum or it could be possible new referrals. If you check your payment history online you should be able to determine what it is.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dabr wrote:

If last night was your renewal then things could still be sorting themselves out with the renewal.

But if you would like to post your relevant payment history pages we might be able help decipher what you're seeing. Blank out personal info of course.

Need Help? Let's chat.