cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help: I can't make or receive call

honggu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,there

I checked my account, no any talk minutes left, i also checked last 3 months usage, less 200  minutes used for outgoing call.my plan 100 minutes talk, 500 minutes Canada talk  add on .I don't believe use them all, how i can check more than 3 months usage history?

thanks

6 REPLIES 6

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@honggu wrote:

Hi,there

I checked my account, no any talk minutes left, i also checked last 3 months usage, less 200  minutes used for outgoing call.my plan 100 minutes talk, 500 minutes Canada talk  add on .I don't believe use them all, how i can check more than 3 months usage history?

thanks

Hi @honggu yes you can check your 3 months usage history.  Here's what to do

• go to to your self-serve account https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/
  • click View My Usage in My Plan section of the overview page view usage.png
  • then select "Start date" and "End date" - choose the usage period you want to check 
  • then click "View Usage History" view usage history.png

Good luck and stay safe!

@honggu wrote:

THANKS,

I already buy 500 min talk add on, it works now.

So if you are unsure of what used up your 100....check your usage from today back to your last payment date. 

honggu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

THANKS,

I already buy 500 min talk add on, it works now.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@honggu 

You can't check more than 3 months of usage history unfortunately.  If you don't see the 500 minute add on tracker, that means that it ran out.

The PM talk tracker is fairly accurate.

Talk

Talk minutes are counted whenever you make or receive calls on your phone. Talk time is calculated from the start of a call to when it is disconnected, and includes ring time and call routing. Total call time is always rounded up to the nearest minute. Please note that calls to voicemail and forwarding calls will use plan minutes.

Use Minutes

Doesn't Use Minutes

Making a call

Calling *611 (the IVR)

Answering a call (not with $15 plan)

Making or receiving calls from 911

Retrieving voicemail messages

Using calling apps when connected to Wifi

Using call forwarding

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

You can’t. How would looking over 3 months back help you fix your issue. Try rebooting phone. I assume you have some of your 500 minute add-on available. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@honggu wrote:

Hi,there

thanks

Did you take into account seconds are rounded up to the closest minute and checking voicemail uses up minutes too?

Need Help? Let's chat.