Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gotta make new thread every 30min

gbokodi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
phone haven't worked for over 24hrs

messaged mods already

people keep recycling same garbage info over and over....

do I gotta spam and bump my threads to be noticed?
8 REPLIES 8

gbokodi

bump

gbokodi

bump

still nobody messaged me back

I have been trying to help in his other thread but when you get info like

i message 5 mods, i created 10 threads, i replied to 100 threads....still hammering the threads hard here

Hard to want to try and help when 8 of his posts are in thread I don't know what to believe

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/where-are-the-mods-is-there-a-cue-phone-ha...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

suno

Smiley Frustrated

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @gbokodi;

If you already sent a pm to the moderators then it is in their queue, and they are working outage issues such as yours as top priority. Spamming here will not get you more attention, (at least not the type you need 🙂 ), it will just annoy everyone.

gbokodi
I'll just spam because I'm pissed off.

good let others see the garbage you gotta go through

keep hammering the treads people tI'll our voices are heard or enjoy waiting 5 days

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you've messaged the mods with all the relevant info, it is now a waiting game.

Try to be patient for a while longer - it's worth the wait.

Cheers,

Neil

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Spamming will just cause additional noise for everyone, slowing down response time for everyone including you, so if you want it to take longer, then knock yourself out.

Need Help? Let's chat.