cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get phone number back 438-***-****

tamara
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I LOST MY PHONE NUMBER 438-***-**** BECAUSE THE 90 DAYS HAS PAST AND I WAS MISINFORMED BY AN AGENT ITS VERY URGENT THAT I GET A REPLACEMENT SIM CARD WITH THE SAME PHONE NUMBER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND ALL HOSPITAL AND DOCTORS AND MORE HAS THIS PHONE NUMBER TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@tamara,

Your account passed 90 days without doing a payment, that mean your account and phone number have been deleted from the system.

You cannot recover your phone number and your SIM card is good for trash.

At this moment, Public Mobile is currently in BETA.

They are temporarily accepting new customers only by invitation.

To join the BETA phase, you must register here : http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/beta

You will be contacted by email within a few weeks. Once you receive your invitation code, you will be able to subscribe on Public Mobile and order a free of charge SIM card.

For now, there is no faster way to subscribe on Public Mobile. They are in BETA to make sure everything works perfectly before the official launch.

hunnybunny
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @tamara

unfortantly you can not get back to where you were 90 days past. You will have to start all over again and resign up for beta which can take anywhere from 2 week to a couple months to be invited. As for being misinformed I am sorry for that but with all prepaid from carrier to carrier its the same. If your phone sits unactive for 90 days they deactivate it for good .

@tamara, You best Remove your# immediately

Any personal info, Email, Cell #, IMEI #, Tri-Sin #

CAN be seen on this by ALL

Google's Nosey Spy Fat Bot loves to Collect info for its black book Archives

Unless you want unwanted Calls, Texts, Remove NOW

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Please delete your phone number for your post, and remember this is a public forum so no personal information should be revealed.

You should confirm your account is inactive by logging into your sel fserve account. If you cannot log in you have truly past the point of no return; your account has been deleted and your phone number is lost forever (unless you can figure out how buy it from whoever has it now).

This is doubly unfortunate because you will be considered a new customer and must start over from scratch. This means you will have to apply for a SIM from the main PM web site and follow the prompts under "Order a SIM Card".

Sorry to be the gringer of bad news, but if this answers your query please mark it as "Solution" so others in your situation can find it easily.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.