cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

esn

douglaskent
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On sign up I was texted by public and told they were having trouble transferring the number because of an incorrect ESN/MEID. I was told they would phone shortly. This was yesterday at 2:00pm and then I never heard from them. This is frustrating what do I do?

2 REPLIES 2

@computergeek541 wrote:

@douglaskent wrote:

On sign up I was texted by public and told they were having trouble transferring the number because of an incorrect ESN/MEID. I was told they would phone shortly. This was yesterday at 2:00pm and then I never heard from them. This is frustrating what do I do?

When you're looking for this number, you need to be looking for something called the IMEI.  Neither ESN nor MEID are used any longer in Canada.

To add to @computergeek541's post, to find your imei number dial *#06# to get it.

@douglaskent wrote:

When you're looking for this number, you need to be looking for something called the IMEI.  Neither ESN nor MEID are used any longer in Canada.

Need Help? Let's chat.