cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

donation via short code (foodbankscanada)

PureOnslaught
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

never done it before, wondering how it would work with Public

would it go on my next 90 cycle?

6 REPLIES 6

@Kaylaulrich1 Just to reinforce @computergeek541 's response. PM cannot bill for any service because it does not send invoices/bills. There is no way to purchase anything except cellular service from PM.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Kaylaulrich1 wrote:

So your saying that this donation via text threw carrier of public mobile is not possible ive text the 30333 code given and they texted back stating the payment will be taken away from your next phone bill . Is it not possible at all if we added extra funds to our account for the food bank donations . Online were set to give out more info of our selves than most are comfortable giving out because of excess info they will hand out after words . Don’t feel like donating online with there forms when the texting way seems very much quicker ? Is there no possibility at all? 

As stated earlier, not possible. Sorry.

If you wish to make a donation, you can contact a local food bank to make arrangements to make a donation.

Kaylaulrich1

So your saying that this donation via text threw carrier of public mobile is not possible ive text the 30333 code given and they texted back stating the payment will be taken away from your next phone bill . Is it not possible at all if we added extra funds to our account for the food bank donations . Online were set to give out more info of our selves than most are comfortable giving out because of excess info they will hand out after words . Don’t feel like donating online with there forms when the texting way seems very much quicker ? Is there no possibility at all? 

PureOnslaught

oh ok....

i saw another post with that short code being acceptable.

will go online to do so

thanks

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@PureOnslaught wrote:

never done it before, wondering how it would work with Public

would it go on my next 90 cycle?

@PureOnslaught  Public is a strictly prepaid service that SC will not work.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Not available with PM. Sorry. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.