cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does the Public Lab still exist?

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Hey Community... I know previously there was a Public Lab to suggest ideas for improving PM. Does that forum still exist, or has it been removed?

9 REPLIES 9

@Acekiller I like the thread srlawren shared above... that PM was looking for 8 community participants to help build a better PM product. I wonder what the outcome was for that.

I like @denkom's idea of creating a new topic with a suggestion you may have. Sometimes a thread gets major traction, so you never know...

Thanks @srlawren I remember seeing that message about the call for improving customer support. Even though I live within a GO train ride to downtown Toronto, I wasn't available at the beginning of May to be interviewed in person. I'll keep my eyes open for other opportunities, as I do like to help, and help PM better communicate with its customers.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

many people want to bring it back, but it probably never will.

Still there

Just bravos in it do not count and ideas are not implemented

I think idea of the lab was good but it went under as way too many ideas (both good and bad)

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CalvinW wrote:

Gone forever 

@CalvinW technically it's still there.  If you find an older thread that links to a Public Lab post, the link will still work.  But everything in the Lab is read-only, you can't create any new postings in it, and it doesn't have a link from the Community home page any more.  So, it's not gone, but hidden forever.  😉

@daredogg PM has moved on to soliciting feedback in other ways.  Example:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Sign-up-by-April-26-Improving-our-custo...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Gone forever 

denkom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That's right, it was discontinued. That being said, if you have a good idea I don't think it hurts to create a new topic with the suggestion. There is always room for improvement with PM and the community is a great platform to share ideas.

Need Help? Let's chat.