cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do I qualify for 0/monthly after

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I recently activated not seeing offer can we somehow add autopay at same time as I switch my 15 dollar plan too the offer?

8 REPLIES 8

Alan80
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I believe you will get the 25 dollar credit on your next billing cycle and to be on a safer side wait until u get the credit back and then switch to 15 dollar plan.

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

Wait a sec/ what 25$?credit

I have 15 plan and paid with voucher and now added Autopay after activation . I wander if I can switch to the current  offer. I activated dec13 so I rather not wait for jan 13. 

will activate sim 3

If you activated on the Dec. 13th, then it's unlikely moderators will be able to facilitate the change.  Your only option is to forfeit what you've already for the $15 and activate a new account with the qualifying plan.  Just a reminder the this promo offer is good until Dec. 16th, 11.59 pm EST.

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wait a sec/ what 25$?credit

I have 15 plan and paid with voucher and now added Autopay after activation . I wander if I can switch to the current  offer. I activated dec13 so I rather not wait for jan 13. 

will activate sim 3

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@dboxtvinfo715 

You can add autopay at any time.

It's not clear what plan you set up for. If you set up for a $25 plan, I believe you'll receive the $25 credit within 6 business days. So far as switching to the $15 plan, I don't think it matters when you do it. There's nothing in the Terms and conditions that says you can't change your plan.

Terms and conditions

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-next-30-days-FREE-w...

However, I would likely recommend waiting until your $25 comes in, and then make the change affective NEXT renewal.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You could switch to the 25 plan, receive free month, and then switch back to 15 after free month is completed. You will lose any remaining time of the 25 plan, though. PM is a prepaid carrier.

@rktc_2003 wrote:

$15 plan does not qualify for next month $0 promotion 

You're right the $15 plan doesn't qualify for the second month free promo offer.  Your only option right now is to submit a message to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type 'rep', select 'contact us', select 'submit ticket' and follow the prompts to finish the submission.

Edit:  Autopay is automatic for any plan if you have registered your CC on file.

They may as a gesture of goodwill change you over to the qualifying plan, although there is no guarantee.  I find moderators will try and resolve issues done in error.  Good luck.

rktc_2003
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

$15 plan does not qualify for next month $0 promotion 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are referring to free month offer then you would need to activate $25 or higher plan

Effective immediately until December 16th at 11:59PM ET, your next 30 days free when you activate on a $25/mo plan or higher online OR in-store!

Need Help? Let's chat.