cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

directly contact public mobile

abbyt1219
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

what is a public mobile number I can call to speak to a live person?

14 REPLIES 14

@Acyl1994 

Qu'est-ce que tu veux faire exactement ? ça vous dérange de partager et peut-être que nous pouvons vous aider plus rapidement et vous n'avez pas besoin d'ouvrir le ticket avec PM ?

Pour contacter PM, cela peut être fait en allant sur:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html?lang=fr,

soit vous pouvez également utiliser un message privé:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Après avoir ouvert le ticket, veuillez surveiller votre boîte de réception communautaire (icône d'enveloppe en haut à droite), le modérateur vous répondra en vous envoyant un message là-bas.

Acyl1994

Je ne sais pas comment peut on contact customer service 

@Danniegail  did you check spam folder?

anyway, if Forgot Password link didn't help, contact Mod:

(After you open a ticket with mod, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Mod will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Danniegail

I have been locked out of my account and it is saying I need to contact public mobile. I need to get into my account to update my credit card. 
I have received no emails to reset my password. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Coleben1213 sorry I had to edit your post to remove you phone number. This is a publicly accessible site and posting of personal info is not permitted.

Is there something you need help with, without posting any personal info (your full name, phone number, SIN number, account number, address, email address, postal address, and payment card info are all things to avoid posting, please).

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Moved:

srlawren

@Coleben1213 

What is the purpose of posting this phone number?  Please edit your post by going to the 3 dots at the top right corner of your post.

Do you need help or have a question?

@Dunkman  @srlawren  Can you edit please and thank you.

@Coleben1213  

maybe you want to edit away the number?

What issue you are encountering?

Coleben1213

XXXXXXXXXXX

****Edited by srlawren to remove phone number, as per community terms of service

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@abbyt1219 wrote:

I'm a bit surprised that many people join PM and are not aware of the fact that there is no phone support, but only online. Then when they need actual support, that fact comes as a surprise. Seen this quite a few times here on forum (when people needed support) but I'm sure many others (who haven't needed support yet) are also unaware of that. 

srlawren

@esjliv wrote:

What seems to be the issue? Maybe the Community members can help you.

@abbyt1219 I just wanted to clarify this point a little.  Everyone that has responded to you so far (including myself) are fellow customers and do not work for or on behalf of Public Mobile (PM).  We can help with a lot of things including general questions, clarification about plan features, hardware compatibility, etc.  However, we have no access to your account (naturally) and please never share any private info such as your full name, address, phone number, PM account number, or payment card info in threads like these.  

So in summary, is there anything non-account specific we can help with?  If so, please let us know and we'll do our best. Otherwise, please reach out to the Moderator Team (PM representatives) to assist, as noted by previous responses in this thread.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@abbyt1219 wrote:

Sorry, cannot do. PM support is people on these forum and Moderators.

There is a way to talk to live person but it is for pre-purchase only to my understanding, not for actual support.

Folks here (actual PM clients) are extremely knowledgeable so just go ahead and ask.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you can't speak to a live person.

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@abbyt1219 wrote:

Hi @abbyt1219 

Sorry, all support is online here.

What seems to be the issue? Maybe the Community members can help you.

PM representatives are called Moderators, then can help with account related issues.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.