cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deals

a_d_kennedy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm wondering if we can take advantage of the various deals if we're already a customer?  Or do they just apply to new customers?

I signed up at a time when there were no deals going on... 😞

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@flager wrote:

The promos were only on until the 26th and they were for new and existing customers... sad that you missed out on them... 

The _gifts_ were available until the end of Christmas day. There are still the $20 referral and the second month free promos going.

flager
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The promos were only on until the 26th and they were for new and existing customers... they were in the add on section... sad that you missed out on them... 

flager

The promos were only on until the 26th and they were for new and existing customers... sad that you missed out on them... 

Emmamcc902

Seems as most of them are only for new members. But there may be some for existing members! Just keep your eye on the announcements page. I'm sure some deals will arise from there!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Edit deleted BC of wrong info

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bettycaligiuri wrote:

I signed up Dec. 24th but did not receive the free 400 international minutes and 1gb data you mentioned. Was that promo only for certain plan amounts? I'm signed up for the $15 plan. 

Back in the summer the company gave a gig of data that appeared on the account. This time we all had to actively pick up the gifts by logging in and "purchasing" them.

@Bettycaligiuri wrote:

I signed up Dec. 24th but did not receive the free 400 international minutes and 1gb data you mentioned. Was that promo only for certain plan amounts? I'm signed up for the $15 plan. 

Unfortunately you would have had to log into your self serve account and purchase the two free holiday add-ons to have them credited to your account.

The holiday gifts expired at 11:59pm EST  on December 25th and at this time you would no longer be able to claim them.

Keep an eye out in the "announcement section" of the community forums for future promotions to take advantage of them.

Bettycaligiuri

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

After logging in, always check the announcements section, left side, for any promos. Some are for new and existing customers. Two good promos just expired. 

kapil

u can also earn by referring friends to public mobile

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@a_d_kennedy wrote:

I'm wondering if we can take advantage of the various deals if we're already a customer?  Or do they just apply to new customers?

I signed up at a time when there were no deals going on... 😞

Keep an eye on the Announcement section for the latest deals. The promo's are usually aimed at new customers but sometimes for existing as well. Some of the promo's are limited time / flash sales so watch Announcements often.

The only benefit right now is the refer a friend reward as noted by @popping  already.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@a_d_kennedy 

The free second month promo is for new activation only.

If you refer your friend or family to join PM, you will get $20 one time credit and $1/m as long as your referral stayu with PM.

You should have got the free 400 international minutes and free 1GB data add-ons before Dec 26.

Need Help? Let's chat.