cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

continuous message warning every 15 minutes

michaelzheng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just activiated my PM sim card, every 15 minutes I received a message:" Public Mobile here. Sorry, we do not offer text message outside of Canada at this time."  Anyone know how to turn it off? Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @webeye

Please send me a private message including your phone number and we'll take care of this!

Thanks,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@michaelzheng I'm pleased to hear that!  @Mary_M or @Shazia_K if you haven't already heard from @webeye, could you please try to connect with them?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

michaelzheng

@srlawren@Mary_M Thank you. The problem has been solved.

@webeye You will need to message them your PM number, they will fix for you. Good luck!

webeye

I am getting the same message on my iphone. Can someone help me turn it off?

srlawren

Ah, @Mary_M you beat me by 38 seconds!  Great minds think alike.  Thank you for helping out @michaelzheng.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren

Hi @michaelzheng, welcome to Public Mobile, and to the community!  I'm guessing you have an iPhone, and you selected a plan that either does not include texting, or includes canada-wide texting only?  

I'm flagging our community moderators (Public Mobile support employees) @Shazia_K and @Mary_M to assist you.  Could I please ask one of you to do the fix that you have done for other iPhone users with this issue?  Thank you!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @michaelzheng

Thank you for informing us of this.

It's actually a known issue - we have a way to stop the messages until a permanent fix is put in place.

Would you mind sending me your phone number by private message ?

Thanks,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.