cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contact a monitor

derekc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I needed to find some information I had found before but had forgotten. I eventually found it by a lengthy roundabout procedure, but one of the things I tried on the way was "contact a monitor". It took me to a screen that said "Private Messages" but I could find no way to input a message. It just seemed to be a link to Public Mobile's relentlessly useless search engines.

7 REPLIES 7

By typing if you don't have a mind machine interface for your system. Oh very important to click on Send too.

Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 10.10.30 AM.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@derekc wrote:

This is NOT a solution. Many people suggested the same link, one I already had, but nobody explained how to enter a question on the page.

I don't get it. What are you actually trying to do then?

You got links to the private messaging area and were supplied the To: address automatically filled in. All you had to do was start typing a subject if you like and then the body in the bigger box. A lot like email...but it's not email.

Or do you mean posting new threads in here? Which you did do successfully for this thread.

derekc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is NOT a solution. Many people suggested the same link, one I already had, but nobody explained how to enter a question on the page.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@derekc  Correct; that is a dead end link. Robot Frustrated

Always start in the forum if you need info/assistance.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

@derekc wrote:

I needed to find some information I had found before but had forgotten. I eventually found it by a lengthy roundabout procedure, but one of the things I tried on the way was "contact a monitor". It took me to a screen that said "Private Messages" but I could find no way to input a message. It just seemed to be a link to Public Mobile's relentlessly useless search engines.

Try sending your message using this:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@derekc 

Please note that moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days.  Just wait for your turn.

@derekc wrote:

Try sending your message using this:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Need Help? Let's chat.