cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compte désactivé

chevalbrun11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Bonjour,   j'ai référé quelqu'un et cette personne a voulu s'inscrire à public mobile mais son compte a été désactivé.  Comment faire pour le réactivé.  Comment faire pour pouvoir communiquer avec vous afin d'activer son compte ?   Merci  

2 REPLIES 2

chevalbrun11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks I will try that

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chevalbrun11 wrote:

Bonjour,   j'ai référé quelqu'un et cette personne a voulu s'inscrire à public mobile mais son compte a été désactivé.  Comment faire pour le réactivé.  Comment faire pour pouvoir communiquer avec vous afin d'activer son compte ?   Merci  

Google translation:

Hello, I referred someone and this person wanted to register to public mobile but his account was disabled. How to reactivate. How can I communicate with you to activate your account? Thank you

======================

It is easier for your friend to activate a new account than re-use an old PM account.

He will not get referral credit when using an old account.

To re-activate an old account, send a private message to moderator for help.

Respnse time for response is 48 hours.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.