cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant receive the call or SMS Anymore

shoaibahmed
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi all 

from the activation (porting number) i was not able to receive SMS text but now i cant receive the call either, i can call so some one or anyone, same with text message, i can sms to some one and thy can receive my call or sms but when some one sending me sms or calling me it goes directly on voice mail.

plese help

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@shoaibahmed as @jheili99 said, this means your port is still in progress.  Have you received the text message yet that it's complete?  Once you get that, power your phone off, wait 60 seconds, and power it back on. You should be good to go at that point.  If you either don't get that text message in the next couple of hours, OR you get it and after rebooting you still can't receive calls or texts on your ported number, then contact a moderator for further assistance.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

that means the porting of your old number has not been fully completed.....once complete you should have received a text message saying, that your port wqas successful..

you need to private message one of the 3 moderators

cheers

PhoneSeeker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How long ago did you port your number? I would try contacting the technical support via the "get help" contact-us section. Make sure you click the little orange circles next to the appropriate options when using the contact-us section. Or you could also try private messaging a moderator. I have seen a few people with this very same problem, they can send texts/calls but can't receive anything.

Click this mod's link @Shazia_K and on the right hand side of the page, press "send this user a private message". 

Need Help? Let's chat.