cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant make outgoing calls saying long distance to call voicemail and local

kylefrankie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can receive incoming calls and texts but can't make outgoing calls to my voicemail or others in local region. can someone please help me with this? been happenning a few days now, and I have important calls to make today.

5 REPLIES 5

@kylefrankie wrote:

is that required to access your voicemail? I am on the 15$ plan.

With the $15 plan you are limited to 100 outgoing minutes. Seconds are rounded up to the closest minute. (eg. A 10 second call is rounded up to 1 minute). As well, checking your voicemail with your phone will use up outgoing minutes too. You can use another phone to check your voicemail. Dial your number and press * at the greeting. You can also purchase an add on in self service of 500 minutes for $5. The unused portion is rolled over from month to month until it is used up.

kylefrankie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

is that required to access your voicemail? I am on the 15$ plan.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your phone to check your account.  Do you have limited or unlimited minutes ?  Try rebooting your phone and dial 1 infront of the area code.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kylefrankie 

I can understand your frustration with this. Can you make sure you have available funds in your self-serve account. can you try turning on airplane mode for 10 seconds then turn it back off. if that does not work try turning off the phone for 20 seconds then back on. also try removing the SIM card with the head of a paperclip, wait 10 seconds then insert the SIM card.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kylefrankie wrote:

I can receive incoming calls and texts but can't make outgoing calls to my voicemail or others in local region. can someone please help me with this? been happenning a few days now, and I have important calls to make today.

If you're on the $15 plan then maybe you've run out of minutes. You can buy the $5 add-on to supplement going over your 100 minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.