cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant call or text

jamiefrye
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my sim last night and i have been trying all night an all morning to get this to work, Tried on two different cells both currently on koodo and get same issue on both, I can't text or use data, i can call out but cant get calls when i try to call the number it says the number is not setup to retrive calls.

Trying to get this working before i port my number from koodoo any help would be great.

10 REPLIES 10

@jamiefrye  I would go ahead and sign up with a temporary phone number and create your self service account. But space them out if using the same credit card to pay. One of the quirks of the system is that this happening to your first one, doesn't mean that it will happen to the next two. Welcome to PM.😁

@jamiefrye wrote:

Hopefully it doesnt take the @CS_Agent too long to reply to the ticket, I have two more phones i want to switch and have the sims for but don't want to signup and get charged an not be able to use it like this one so im waiting.

jamiefrye

Hopefully it doesnt take the @CS_Agent too long to reply to the ticket, I have two more phones i want to switch and have the sims for but don't want to signup and get charged an not be able to use it like this one so im waiting.

@jamiefrye wrote:

bot caused issues cause i opened it in new window, got that figured out, just have to wait on a reply now i guess since i tried everything on the forums and google that i could find with nothing that worked.

The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.  Clear browser cache before attempting the above.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jamiefrye wrote:

bot caused issues cause i opened it in new window, got that figured out, just have to wait on a reply now i guess since i tried everything on the forums and google that i could find with nothing that worked.

You should get an answer within 24-48 hours from the time you create a ticket.

Cheers

jamiefrye

@jamiefrye 

@jamiefrye wrote:

I tryed the bot and get to the submit ticket part and the bot pops up a 404 page

If you are having trouble with the bot, you can directly private message moderator team.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You can send a private message.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

jamiefrye

I tryed the bot and get to the submit ticket part and the bot pops up a 404 page

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@jamiefrye Try restarting your phone.  However, it looks like your SIM didn't provision properly. Contact the moderators and ask them to reset your SIM.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen. This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@jamiefrye wrote:

I activated my sim last night and i have been trying all night an all morning to get this to work, Tried on two different cells both currently on koodo and get same issue on both, I can't text or use data, i can call out but cant get calls when i try to call the number it says the number is not setup to retrive calls.

Trying to get this working before i port my number from koodoo any help would be great.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It is normally takes few to 24 hours to complete the porting. In the meantime, you can ask MOD to check if your port complete by clicking the ? on the right hand corner. 

Need Help? Let's chat.