cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancelled service

kahleco
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switeched to Koodoo and transferred my Public mobile number to Koodoo. Now I cannot access the public mobile account to cancel the prepayment. does that mean when I transferred the phone number my account at public mobile was automatically cancelled?

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wddgff wrote:

Same problem. Thank you!

@wddgff 

There're a couple related problems in this thread. Maybe a little more description from you would be useful. Or better yet, so as not to keep sending thread notifications to the OP (or thread subscribers) in a solved thread...make a new thread for your question.

wddgff

Same problem. Thank you!

@Lee3 wrote:

I am no longer in need of the service and would like to cancel all together

Just let current plan expire. Remove credit card from Autopay if it's there and remove any credit card info from your account. After plan expires, you have 89 days to come to you senses and come back to PM. After 90 days, the account and number is closed down for good and you'd need to get a new sim to start over again.

Lee3

I am no longer in need of the service and would like to cancel all together

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@kahleco wrote:

I switeched to Koodoo and transferred my Public mobile number to Koodoo. Now I cannot access the public mobile account to cancel the prepayment. does that mean when I transferred the phone number my account at public mobile was automatically cancelled?

You should be ok but if there ends up being charges, you will need to get Moderator_Team to refund.  Ahead of that, you can ask them to ensure autopay is disabled.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kahleco wrote:

It's supposed to close the account but there have been sporadic reports of people seeing charges after. Keep an eye on it for the next few weeks and then forget about it.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@kahleco Yes your account is closed you will not be charged anymore good luck!!

Need Help? Let's chat.