cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we still ask a moderator during covid 19?

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don't see the questionmark anymore for asking a moderator a question. I have an account for our son i can't get into and need to either cancel it or get access to it.

16 REPLIES 16

Mountainmaxman

Thanks everyone, the ? came back today for some reason, works fine now. I gave you all a Bravo for replying 😉

Simon (?) Is showing up in chrome but not on Firefox until I hit reply then it shows up right on top of the send button.

@geopublic oh wow I didn't realize your macro has a link in the picture as well. Sorry for my newbness I know you have been here much longer then me LOL

Congrats on the 1% BTW great achievement!

@Naepalm  Yes, I know that is why I provided the link see click here above.

@geopublic he said he cant see that question mark....

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Mountainmaxman 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Mountainmaxman wrote:

I don't see the questionmark anymore for asking a moderator a question. I have an account for our son i can't get into and need to either cancel it or get access to it.

Contact them directly then through this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Or private message @CS_Agent by clicking on the envelope beside your avatar and typing in Moderator team. 

Hope you are able to get this fixed. 

@Mountainmaxman wrote:

There is nothing on the bottom right hand of my screen anymore

Mine comes and goes too.

Look at the top of this page and click on "Get Help"...you'll then see the button to "Chat with Simon"...that'll get you started with moderator assistance. Use the steps suggested by @JoyLuck 

Good luck.

@Mountainmaxman what browser as you using. The sites been iffy. For a period today, I couldn't see the self service account.  I can see both that and the Simon questionmark now using a Samsung tablet and goggle chrome. 

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mountainmaxman Try rebooting your device use Chrome in incognito mode

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Mountainmaxman What browser are you using and device? Did you try to update, clear cache and cookies? Also, disable any browser addons for this site, like adblock, just in case.

Mountainmaxman

There is nothing on the bottom right hand of my screen anymore

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Mountainmaxman try using your browser in incognito/private mode. it should be right there on the bottom right corner ? inside the chat bubble

or click here

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mountainmaxman Hi yes it’s still at the bottom right hand corner of your screen click on the ? Have a great evening

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Mountainmaxman use the private message link to contact them directly 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Mountainmaxman wrote:

Step 1:  Choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”.

Step 5: Then choose “No, I want a human”.

Step 6: Create your ticket.

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.