cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calling and texting

kaylalowe8867
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i can text anyone or receive anything i can't call either or use my data . i have reset my phone and taken out my sim card and nothing still what can i do please help 😞 !?

18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kaylalowe8867 wrote:

no i bought this phone right from apple it's not stolen , when i try and contact 611 it says sorry we cannot complete your request

Not getting anywhere with 611 and the rest of this thread...I'd be making sure my financial logins and amounts are unharmed.

@kaylalowe8867  well first you need to get access to your self serve account. That will tell us your account status. If it is active or suspended.

Without that we really can't help you. 

Now you will need to get in touch with Moderators to gain access to your account again.

So at the same time you can ask them what's wrong with your account. Two ways to reach them.

1-

Simon.JPG

2- or via private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If as you say if it's not resolved you're leaving. Lucky Mobile has some decent deals going on right now. Check them out.

However you'd still need to gain access to your account here to first ensure your account is active and second for your account number to port your number out as accounts need to be active to port out unless the number is going to Telus or Koodo

Have a good evening and hopefully your issue gets resolved

kaylalowe8867

cause i'm having two issues here , with self serve , and my network crap . if this seriously doesn't get dealt with i will leave and never come back to public mobile 

@kaylalowe8867  just curious. On this thread you said your account is active after people asked you to log into your account.

However on thread below. 5 minutes ago you posted asking for your account to be reset as you don't have access to that email anymore and you forgot your password 🤔

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Locked-out-of-my-self-serve-account/m-p/57...

We are here to help you based on information you provide.

@kaylalowe8867 

If you tried all of @gblackma suggestions, then you will likely need to contact moderators/PM employee to check the status of your account.  

@kaylalowe8867 please log into your self sevice account and choose the change sim option and compare the last 4 digits to the sim card in your phone. The Sims should match. If they don't, then you may have been sim jacked. Change your password and name on the account.  Immediately place your phone on lost/ stolen. Change email, bank, credit card passwords that may be at risk. Contact the relevant places. 

contact the mmoderators and ask them to switch your service back to the original SIM card. See my previous post to see how to do it. Stay safe 

kaylalowe8867

i can't receive calls or texts or send them

kaylalowe8867

i have the 50 dollar a month unlimited call and text i have told you that this is the first time this has happened

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@kaylalowe8867 wrote:

i can text anyone or receive anything i can't call either or use my data . i have reset my phone and taken out my sim card and nothing still what can i do please help 😞 !?

So for clarification...you can still send / recieve texts..correct ?

Can you receive calls ? Do you have the $15 plan with limited calling and you've used all your 100minutes already ?

Maybe get the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling to augment your limited calling plan. Any unused add-on minutes will roll over until you've used them up...even if that takes several months.

kaylalowe8867

no i bought this phone right from apple it's not stolen , when i try and contact 611 it says sorry we cannot complete your request

@kaylalowe8867 by chance did you buy the phone second hand off Craigslist or FB marketplace or similar place?....could be that the seller reported it stolen and it's now blacklisted.

What's it say on your phone? Does it connect to PM network?.

kaylalowe8867

i have done that tree times and still nothing

@kaylalowe8867 log into your self service account and see if if your account is active or suspended. If its active try these tricks to reset your service.You could try in order:
1.Restarting your phone. Turn it off, remove the SIM card, reinsert it, wait 5 minutes and restart it.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone. 

20200504_182846.jpg

If they ail try a network reset.iPhone 6S

1. At the very beginning, unlock your iPhone 6S Plus and choose Settings.

In the second step, select General settings to get access to the reset options.
  3. Now, scroll the list down and pick Reset.
  4. This is the time to Reset Network Settings.
  5. In the final step, confirm your decision and once again select Reset Network Settings
  6. Great job! Reset Network Settings has been successfully performed. 

If they all fail contact the moderators and ask them to reset your service for you.  

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

kaylalowe8867

it's active my plan renewed on the 20th of july like network reset on my phone ?

@kaylalowe8867 wrote:

i have an apple iphone 6s rose gold , this has never happened before just started today 

If your account is Active and everything looks normal...try putting phone in Airplane mode for a minute...then turn Airplane mode off again. Let us know if anything helps.

@kaylalowe8867 

Is your account status active or suspended?  Did you plan recently renew?

Maybe try network reset.

You could also try putting the SIM card in another phone to determine whether hardware issue versus Public mobile service problem

kaylalowe8867

i have an apple iphone 6s rose gold , this has never happened before just started today 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@kaylalowe8867 what's the make, model and sub model of your phone?  Thanks. Welcome to PM. Stay safe 

Need Help? Let's chat.