cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autopay not working service cut off

TML2016
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi all sent a message to the mods but they dont seem to be responding (hasn't been super long yet). Would like to get service restored asap. Anyways my autopay didn't work, account has been suspended and have no services at all. 

Can anybody advise on what to do?

Thanks.

11 REPLIES 11

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, thank you @wetcoaster. 🙂

Taekgun

@Mayo

If you've lost service since your renewal date and your CC is good, then you've hit an auto-pay snag that has affected some people.  The mods will be able to get your account sorted out.

Mayo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is this an issue from Public Mobile's side? I've had the same thing happen and I know the credit card is still good. (Mods contacted.) Seeing a few messages to this effect?

@Michael77 wrote:

The mods can be contacted today from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT).

@Michael77

Just to clarify your statement: You can send them a private message any time, they just answer them during their office hours on a first come first serve basis...

Michael77

@TML2016,

Thanks for the update. Hopefully you will hear from them soon.  🙂

TML2016

okay thanks already contacted last night still havent heard

Michael77

The mods can be contacted today from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT).

TML2016

yea already contacted them.. hopefully here asap tommorow morning

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The moderator team is done for the day.  It will have to wait until tomorrow.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

casperr

I believe you can manually pay for it on your self-serve account while the mods are sorting out the auto pay problem

Taekgun

@TML2016

Is your account showing suspended in self-serve?  If so, you can make a one-time payment to reactivate your service.  Otherwise the moderators will get back to you ASAP, possibly by tomorrow morning as they have likely wrapped things up for the day.

Need Help? Let's chat.